Get a room you two...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a thread for Himmy and Blighty to while away the hours. You are turning all the threads in GD into your own personal fight.
Trés boring.

Sponsored Links
AGAIN, I will say it AGAIN, I highlighted the way you spoke to someone when you hate being spoke to like that. CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? The discussion wasn't a part of it! FFS!
But you defended someone, for misrepresenting a news report in order to increase racial tension, without understanding the arguments.
It was simply in opposition to me. Plain and simple, but it meant that you, perhaps inadvertently, defended someone who was being racist.
You did not understand the arguments but you criticised me for arguing against the misrepresentation of news reports.

You behaved like a typical racist. You jumped to the defence of a racist action.
Oh, we are back to the racist calling again! YAY! Change the record why don't you? There's no racist comment from me and you know it.
Yes I attacked you for your name calling, nothing else. And I will do it again and again until you stop it. Treat people with respect and I will treat you with respect.
I did not defend anyone, why you find this so so very hard to understand is beyond me. I suggest you go read and re-read until the penny finally drops. Until then, please refrain from telling me what my post meant when I was the person who wrote it and know exactly what I meant by it.
Prick.
You defended a racist action without understanding the discussion.
You were either stupid or racist.
Which is it?

I think you can **** off Himmy.
Where did I defend anyone? I repeat, please do not tell me what I wrote.

Sponsored Links
You were defending Gerry's racist action by suggesting I should treat him with more respect.
Why should we treat racists with respect.
Additionally, by your own admittance you had no idea what the discussion was about, yet you still saw fit to defend his racist action.
Was it stupidity then because you weren't aware that he was trying to increase racial hatred by intentionally misrepresenting a news report?

As you have previously said that it's your own personal campaign
To combat racism.
I've corrected that for you.
Now how does that equate to your:

but that you like to call others racist etc to win an argument.
They don't seem to equate to my thinking.
So which of your views do you think is most fitting?
What sort of reply is this?
Do you want me to make it simpler for you to understand?

I explained it for you
Your explanation contained contradictions.

and you write this drivel?
I was asking for clarification. Can you understand that?

This is you wanting the last word again... "me me me me me me me" says Himmy.
:rolleyes:

@ blightymam
He's not worth the effort or the time kid, why argue with an unbalanced dhead?
Best to just confine yourself to pointing out his stupidity when it suits you and ignore his verbiose replies.

@ blightymam
He's not worth the effort or the time kid, why argue with an unbalanced dhead?
Best to just confine yourself to pointing out his stupidity when it suits you and ignore his verbiose replies.
Hey, get out of our room. :ROFLMAO:
Or were you looking through the keyhole?:whistle:

You were defending Gerry's racist action by suggesting I should treat him with more respect.
Additionally, by your own admittance you had no idea what the discussion was about, yet you still saw fit to defend his racist action.
Was it stupidity then because you weren't aware that he was trying to increase racial hatred by intentionally misrepresenting a news report?

OK, last time.
I wrote the post to tell you off for your nasty way of talking to people.
I know the reason why I picked you up on your nasty way of talking to people.
You don't.
You misread the post.
You make stuff up to try and make some pointless point.
You not only made stuff up, you now are convinced what you made up is correct even tho it's not.
You call me a racist on the back of making stuff up.

You are a nasty deluded man.

OK, last time.
You don't.
You misread the post.
You not only made stuff up, you now are convinced what you made up is correct even tho it's not there.

You defend racists without even being aware of their racist actions.
How clever is that?

Not my imagination, it's all recorded. I've reproduced much of it for you already. yet you deny it.
How stupid is that?

You argue that racists should be treated with respect.
How ridiculous is that?

You say you will continue with your four-letter abuse against me, because I object to racism.
How racist is that?

OK, last time.
You don't.
You misread the post.
You not only made stuff up, you now are convinced what you made up is correct even tho it's not there.

How clever is that?

Not my imagination, it's all recorded. I've reproduced much of it for you already. yet you deny it.
How stupid is that?

How ridiculous is that?

You say you will continue with your four-letter abuse against me, because I object to racism.
How racist is that?
Why don't we ask others what they thought what I meant? See if anyone else thinks if I defended a racist, made a racist comment?
If people don't say then will you finally let this sink into your tiny head that you made the whole thing up?

Last edited by a moderator:

OK, last time.
You don't.
You misread the post.

Why don't we ask others what they thought what I meant? See if anyone else thinks if I defended a racist, made a racist comment?
If people don't say then will you finally let this sink into your tiny head that you made the whole thing up?
How clever is that?

How stupid is that?

How ridiculous is that?

How racist is that?
Why not run a poll?
I would have thought that the usual abuse that's been levelled at me would convince you that it would hardly be a balanced representation.

OK, last time.
You don't.
You misread the post.

How clever is that?

How stupid is that?

How ridiculous is that?

How racist is that?
Why not run a poll?
Why the scorn Himmy? Frightened you're the only one who see's dead people, I mean, see's things that aren't there?

Why the scorn Himmy? Frightened you're the only one who see's dead people, I mean, see's things that aren't there?
It's absolutely obvious that this forum is populated by more RWRs that any other type of reasonable people.
Go ahead, although I can guarantee which way mitch, Elfi, handflack, foxy poxer, et al will vote.
If you feel the need of the support of your fellow racists, please go ahead.

Why not run a poll?
I would have thought that the usual abuse that's been levelled at me would convince you that it would hardly be a balanced representation.
I wonder why you get so much abuse.
So many people take you to task, not me. Is it that the whole forum are full of racists out to get you, or that you're a f*ckwit? If it's the former, why would anyone want to be in a forum where they were universally disliked? Why are you here?

Sponsored Links
Back