Global Warming and Pollution

On my iPad. Can’t be a@sed. Google it.

I had a google and found there are lots of cases of older men posting made-up attacks on anyone interested in the environment, especially if they are young.

Sponsored Links
It's the Fermi paradox isn't it? The universe is stuffed to the brim of planets that can sustain life. Some by chance should be kuch more evolved than us, but we hear nothing on the airwaves, so 2 reasons, we truly are on our own, which is vanishingly unlikely, or advanced civilisations (I use the word guardedly) Rise and fail in a short time span. If the latter is true, we're probably on borrowed time now.
There is a somewhat depressing theory that we don't find evidence of life outside our solar system because life gets to the point we've just got to then blows itself up (with nuclear weapons or equivalent) or pollutes its planet to death. this would make us the latest attempt to get past this 'stupidity bottleneck' and I'm bound to say it's not looking good!

There is a somewhat depressing theory that we don't find evidence of life outside our solar system because life gets to the point we've just got to then blows itself up (with nuclear weapons or equivalent) or pollutes its planet to death. this would make us the latest attempt to get past this 'stupidity bottleneck' and I'm bound to say it's not looking good!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

They find it easier to attack a child than to deal with the facts about climate change

perhaps some people dont really give a wat sit :sneaky: ?

And what is the difference between some one in here saying they dont care and some one in here saying they do care ?

Sponsored Links
Yep. It’s about actions. Doing your bit. Save energy, recycling, reducing your excess. Even if global warming is myth, not polluting the planet or over consuming is worthwhile.

perhaps some people dont really give a wat sit :sneaky: ?

people who don't have an interest in attacking a child won't do it.

people who don't care about damaging the planet to the disadvantage of its occupiers (including themselves) won't have an opinion to express.

Back