Global Warming and Pollution

What do folk think about this?

If the ice continues to melt and our oceans and seas continue to get polluted our world will change immeasurably.

Do you think we will die out as a consequence? Or maybe suffer a massive depopulation?

And if so, what will happen next?

we will die out ;)

Sponsored Links
https://www.planetary.org/multimedia/space-images/universe/extent-of-human-radio-broadcasts.html
20130115_radio_broadcasts_f840.jpg

https://www.planetary.org/multimedia/space-images/universe/extent-of-human-radio-broadcasts.html

that little blue dot is about as far as our broadcasts have got within our own galaxy, and our galaxy is just a minuscule spot within the universe - by the time our broadcasts arrive we will have been long since extinct.

Sponsored Links
If it rids us of Greta Thundberg, I don't really care.
Why dont you like Greta Thunberg?

She is sincere in her cause. That is an admirable quality.

I struggle to see what she has done to make her a focus for so much hatred.

She wants change. Like Leavers.
Clever comment, underhand and a totally dishonest conflation of course.

Greta Thunberg is campaigning to reverse the affects of climate change. Scientists largely agree on the causes.
Her campaign is directed at the cause of the problem, she is not directing her blame in the wrong direction, there is no scapegoating.

What do folk think about this?

If the ice continues to melt and our oceans and seas continue to get polluted our world will change immeasurably.

Do you think we will die out as a consequence? Or maybe suffer a massive depopulation?

And if so, what will happen next?
Some places that were nice to live will be less pleasant. Some places that were ok but not great will become uninhabitable. Some places that were uninhabitable will become inhabitable.

That won't result in our extinction. But it will mean a lot of change and a lot of grief. Building new towns isn't cheap and some places won't want to let loads of people move there.

It's not going to be the end of the world, but it is going to make life harder than if we stopped global warming now, or reduced the rate a bit.

That's a given. It's a matter of when, and who/what were taking down with us.

not in our life time ?

I still have a few years to help increase global warming , should get my other car back ready for the summer ;)

no tax or Mot for her now (y)

not in our life time ?

I still have a few years to help increase global warming , should get my other car back ready for the summer ;)

no tax or Mot for her now (y)

No, doesn't work like that, will just be a gradual fade, if/when we make human life unsustainable on planet earth.

No, doesn't work like that, will just be a gradual fade, if/when we make human life unsustainable on planet earth.

eventually

all this whinging about the finacial consequences of this Brexit caper

it will be nothing compared to the finacial hit that will occur when these enviriomental extremists get there way :LOL:

personally I am of the opinion that all non essential flights should be banned , that means any one flying abroad for a holiday

all cruise liners should be banned

all barbecues , wood burners , bonfires including bonfire night should all be banned

any flood lit sports event should be banned

none of the above directly affects me so I do not give a jot :sneaky::)

eventually

all this whinging about the finacial consequences of this Brexit caper

it will be nothing compared to the finacial hit that will occur when these enviriomental extremists get there way :LOL:

personally I am of the opinion that all non essential flights should be banned , that means any one flying abroad for a holiday

all cruise liners should be banned

all barbecues , wood burners , bonfires including bonfire night should all be banned

any flood lit sports event should be banned

none of the above directly affects me so I do not give a jot :sneaky::)

Unfortunately individual actions won't make any difference, enjoy the ride.

Unfortunately individual actions won't make any difference, enjoy the ride.

when I say banned I mean en-masse in the UK , thousands flying abroad

going on cruises ect ect if its banned they have no choice , they can take there holidays in the UK

or stay at home :)

Which will be nothing compared to the financial hits from flooding alone.

It's as if global warming deniers can't count sometimes.

when I say banned I mean en-masse in the UK , thousands flying abroad

going on cruises ect ect if its banned they have no choice , they can take there holidays in the UK

or stay at home :)
Between Global warming and the coronavirus, if you want a good investment maybe you should be looking at the price of a cave somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Back