God does not exist - discuss

atheists just say they don't agree with your explanation

No their arrogance makes them go much further than that.

Atheism is the root of all evil. History proves it friendo!

I'm an atheist... how am I arrogant? isn't that just your reaction to be challenged?

But please, offer one jot of (provable, repeatable) evidence for any god.... please..

Sponsored Links
I think I'm starting to make you think norcon.... have you ever had a prayer answered?

Arrogance would follow from stating non existence as a fact which presumably is what atheists do. I'd imagine that norcon differs since he believes in something "beyond reasonable doubt."

Therein lies the difference.

Arrogance would follow from stating non existence as a fact which presumably is what atheists do. I'd imagine that norcon differs since he believes in something "beyond reasonable doubt."

So like unicorns?

Sponsored Links

So like unicorns?
Not entirely convinced that unicorns answer fundamental questions in quite the same way.

So like unicorns?
Not entirely convinced that unicorns answer fundamental questions in quite the same way.

we were discussing my arrogance for not believing without regard...

for me gods and unicorns are one and the same..

But you suggest god may answer some fundamental questions... please elaborate !! (with evidence - sorry to be boring!!)

Why don't you humble yourself sombrero and accept the much less limitations of your own inferior brain?

That rambling nonsense highlights some limitations of your own!

Well I've never claimed to be an Einstein unlike some of the heretics on here! :LOL:

Norcon... please answer some of my questions...

You think god is great... well muslims say "allah akbar" which means their god is greater.... than yours no doubt..

How does it all hang together Norcon?

Norcon, I think that's a Q.E.D. from you...
Probably better to wait for Mike from London to come and give us some evidence...

Thanks anyway norcon!

Since 2003 over 100,000 Britons have converted to Islam.
Mostly young white women in their twenties.

Your beloved atheism has nothing to offer. Just a rudderless belief devoid of moral ethics and teachings.

Since 2003 over 100,000 Britons have converted to Islam.
Mostly young white women in their twenties.

Your beloved atheism has nothing to offer. Just a rudderless belief devoid of moral ethics and teachings.

christianity, like islam, like JW, the new order of evangelist blah de blah draws in people with false promises..

As an atheist I merely reject all you beliefs.... and offer nothing religious - like you really !!

but come and help out at my soup kitchen.. we need you for that !

I guess now we're just waiting for Mike to log on and give us some of this missing evidence...

Norcon is a nice fella, just didn't offer anything apart from preaching.

Let's hope Mike has some cold hard evidence.

I posted a few question earlier Mike... pick a couple and fill us in.. if you don't mind..

Other questions, for example... a completely christian family get born with a blind daughter.. did they forget to pray?
As a christian Mike, what are your thoughts on islam?

I guess now we're just waiting for Mike to log on and give us some of this missing evidence...

Norcon is a nice fella, just didn't offer anything apart from preaching.

Let's hope Mike has some cold hard evidence.

I posted a few question earlier Mike... pick a couple and fill us in.. if you don't mind..

Other questions, for example... a completely christian family get born with a blind daughter.. did they forget to pray?
As a christian Mike, what are your thoughts on islam?

For an atheist you spend a lot of time discussing religion.

Is there something missing in your life?

Do you need to fill the void?

I've been thinking the same thing for weeks.

Sponsored Links