Going On Holiday? Then read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's your idea of discussion, then you'll always be susceptible to myth, misconceptions and untruths.

Have you never thought just to let people be? Why do you feel the need to lecture? You put links up, leave it at that. It's not your responsibility to educate people, it's a bore. You are also not the worlds expert on every topic that comes up here, no matter how much you want to be seen to be.
Strange your comments aren't aimed at those that spout lies and misconceptions.
Your comments are aimed at my counter arguments substantiated with evidence. Why is that?

You did it to me over the Cameron tax, I didn't like what happened,
Ahh. That's why you've sided with the proponent of lies and myths.
It's nothing to do with the argument, the facts, the lack of evidence in FO's assertions.
It's all to do with you trying to retrieve some credibility.
You poor love! :rolleyes:

I was entitled to my opinion, yet you had to spout all sorts of facts about tax avoidance. The thing is I was aware of those facts anyway, as previously stated that I can actually read and find out for myself, but I still didn't like what happened. That's my opinion and I am entitled to it. Nothing you could've said would've changed my mind, instead you resorted to going off track with politics, guessing who I voted for and telling me I was upset that he had money I didn't. This is pointless and stupid on your behalf, you just didn't let me have my opinion. You just spent far too long google quoting stuff nobody wanted or bothered to read trying to get me to have the same opinion as you. Just leave people alone and stop this crusade you have, it's utter crap.
Pointless rant?
Feel better now?:rolleyes:
Credibility further blown?
A word of advice? Move on.

If you do look back, you'll probably notice that I wasn't trying to change your opinion, I was, perhaps, countering your myths and lies.
Is that it, you lash out insults?
Where are the insults?

You don't take a single point on board or answer as to why you feel like you have to educate everyone or why you think you are an expert on every topic that comes up?
You have a rant due to some pent up grievance, and I'm supposed to take your points on board?:rolleyes:

Funny innit, if quite a few people told me repeatedly that I was dull, a troll, miss the point, change tact to win arguments I would've paid attention. I'd hate to be the forum bore. But not you, you just keep on going! Shame you think you're an expert when in reality you just do not have a clue, esp how to handle and talk to others. What a ****!
When the people telling me I'm dull, boring, etc, are those peddling lies and myths, I tend not to take much notice.
They're probably peddling lies and myths again.:rolleyes:
And you accuse me of using insults? :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Mr Himaginn, if we all said that you were right, were the cleverest person who ever lived in the history of ever and that we were all liars, cheats and nogoods... And we convinced your workmates to stop wrapping you up in pallet wrap... would you calm down, we're worried that you are just about to blow a fuse... If those veins in your neck get any bigger, they'll burst.
Another pointless rant. :rolleyes:
What about providing some credible evidence for the myths and lies you've peddled?

Mr Himaginn, if we all said that you were right, were the cleverest person who ever lived in the history of ever and that we were all liars, cheats and nogoods... And we convinced your workmates to stop wrapping you up in pallet wrap... would you calm down, we're worried that you are just about to blow a fuse... If those veins in your neck get any bigger, they'll burst.

Ha ha, waste of time because if you said he was right on everything he'd only argue the opposite. A contrary bugger is Himmy.
He certainly is a very strange person indeed.. There is a lot of material there if you know anyone studying psychology at Uni

Ha ha, waste of time because if you said he was right on everything he'd only argue the opposite. A contrary bugger is Himmy.
I know when and how to counter myths and lies. I know how to provide supporting evidence for my opinions and assertions.

Sponsored Links
What about providing some credible evidence for the myths and lies you've peddled?
You provide links to prove that I tell lies and I'll provide a link to prove that you are on the edge of a breakdown..Deal?

He certainly is a very strange person indeed.. There is a lot of material there if you know anyone studying psychology at Uni
T'is true. I'm one of a kind. There are many more like me who seek to counter myths and misconceptions. Just as there many more like you who try to twist and deceive. When that fails people like you resort to inane insults.

You provide links to prove that I tell lies and I'll provide a link to prove that you are on the edge of a breakdown..Deal?
I already have blown your myths and lies out of the water.
I await your links to support your assertions.............................

Nope, you have proven nothing yet, all we have is your word... We need hard evidence. Get googling boy.

T'is true. I'm one of a kind. There are many more like me who seek to counter myths and misconceptions. Just as there many more like you who try to twist and deceive. When that fails people like you resort to inane insults.
But the voices in your head don't count as real people...

Questions for Himmy.

1 - Why do you feel like you have to educate everyone?
2 - Why can't you allow people their own opinions?
3 - Why do you feel like you have to educate everyone?
4 - Why are you on this forum - was it random selection?
5 - Why do you feel like you have to educate everyone?

Nope, you have proven nothing yet, all we have is your word... We need hard evidence. Get googling boy.
And the already provided links and evidence that have fully disproved your mythological claims.
You have provided absolutely nothing but unsubstantiated transport cafe myths.
Are you still on your credibility retrieval exercise? :rolleyes:

Questions for Himmy.

1. I don't
2. I do
3. Same as 1.
4. I enjoy countering myths and misconceptions. Why are you?
5. Same as 1. Did you not realise you've asked the same question three times.? :rolleyes:
That's me educating you. :LOL::LOL:

But I don't go into Transport Cafes.... In which one do you advertise in?

Questions for Himmy.

1. I don't
2. I do
3. I don't
4. I enjoy countering myths and misconceptions. Why are you?
5. Same as 1. Did you not realise you've asked the same question twice? :rolleyes:
That's me educating you. :LOL::LOL:
Three times actually, thanks for the lesson teacher - about as valid as the others. I was hoping it might finally sink in that your 'educating via google' is not always wanted or correct by repeating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back