Google street view cars - all getting a bit sinister

I just painted f*** off google in six foot high letters on my house, that'll learn 'em.

Sponsored Links
was playing with streetview the other day looking at canals in particular when i came across a great street view in castlefields manchester the side of a lorry for the entire length of the road! :LOL: :LOL:

The is a road near me and one house holder must have asked to be removed, as if you try and view the house directly it says that the image is not available and you get a black screen.

Now, if you then click and move one space left or right and then angle your view, then you can see this house - and it is actually a mundane, nondescript house with a poxy block paved drive. Who TF those people think they are I don't know, and why would they think that anyone (except me) would be interested in looking at their house, I don't know either.

I think I'll go up there, stand outside and stare at the house. If someone comes out and asks what I am doing, then Ill just say the I could not see it on google so I thought I'd come out for a look to see what is so special. Then I may check the electoral role to see who they are. LOL

We have had the black opel down our street a couple of weeks ago.
Mrs phoned me up to tell me so I told her to go out and wave at it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
if I see it coming, I'm gonna stand stark ******* naked in my front window so they won't be able to use the pictures of my house..
:LOL:

I think it does.

Lady on the radio said she could clearly see her old mum (or was it nan) who is now dead in the picture of the house.

I agree its a novel idea, but i dont want everyone looking at my hose, and no its not the same as driving by and having a look.

although its hypocritical i did the following on google earth.

Found a school near where i lived, using it as referance I followed the roads to someone i knows house.

Now imagine if that was google maps, i could have looked in the windows too.

My point against it is, anyone can look from their own home, at umpteem houses. would you really want to drive in your car and do that?

but i dont want everyone looking at my hose,

I don't mean this personally, but who wants to look at your house? Who wants to look at my house? Who actually cares?

Many people have some sort of high opinion of themselves that they think the whole world is actually interested in their house

But so what if I can see the house of some random person? Can't I do that anyway?

The nonsense which has been banded about and paronoia based on some unlikely hypothetical use of google shows what a bunch of numpty, namby-pambys people can be.

you cant even make out anything really through the windows of my house on street view. just a pile of washed pots and thats about it.

Sponsored Links
Back