Government Advice about Return of Schools

All self employed will get 3 months worth (up to £2.5 pm) based on the average monthly earnings over three years to April 2019.
(and are still free to carry on earning)

Have you applied properly, because it is being paid very quickly.

The ones that will lose out are those that run a limited company and pay themselves dividends in return for a lower tax rate.

What comes around goes around!

Yes I'm sure I have. It come up that I should get £7500.

They say 6 ~10 days.

Sponsored Links

They say 6 ~10 days.

I know some one who will be getting it and spending time working on his own house. Rather a lot of work, all scaffolded up.

I know some one who will be getting it and spending time working on his own house. Rather a lot of work, all scaffolded up.

Can't blame him. At least he's putting it back in the economy money go round

Sponsored Links
Whilst the "furloughed" have been paid upto £2,500 a month to do nothing, many others have worked all the way through the lockdown for the minimum wage or thereabouts.

They say 6 ~10 days.
Average 3 to 4 days.

But it doesn't differentiate between those who can still work and those who can't since you only have to make a simple 'coronavirus has affected my business' declaration, but not by how much.

I have a feeling that when it comes to payback/haircut time that declaration will come back to bite some people in the bum!

Average 3 to 4 days.

But it doesn't differentiate between those who can still work and those who can't since you only have to make a simple 'coronavirus has affected my business' declaration, but not by how much.

I have a feeling that when it comes to payback/haircut time that declaration will come back to bite some people in the bum!

I think your right it will bite some people if CV has not really affected their earnings...
Checked this morning it has been paid into a side pocket of my business account. I gave them the wrong numbers. But its safe.

Thank you...

... to not starve, to stay at home and not kill tens or hundreds of thousands, to still pay taxes, to still be alive to pay taxes after this is over........

Doing nothing can be a lot better than doing something.

I agree -and many of those furloughed workers will also be looking after their children, so it would be difficult to work anyway

the furlough scheme is flawed because prevented part time working so some businesses closed rather than had a few staff in to help to change things around to make it possible for their working environment to allow social distancing.
However thats not a criticism -full marks to the govt for rolling out the scheme that quickly, its not perfect, but its generally worked.

Sponsored Links
Back