Government Advice about Return of Schools

Lol, lmao and rotfl!

How does that sit with your anti-British and anti-Christian attitudes? I bet there are some interesting conversations.
the Salavation army doesnt require their employees to be Christian.

In any case where do get the idea I am anti christian?
Im not a practicing christian, my views are agnostic, however I was brought up as a Christian and was both baptised and confirmed.

neither am I anti British -unlike you

Sponsored Links
misleading -because most of Labours social housing was housing association.

"Between 1997 and 2010, some 350,000 housing association dwellings were built. If we look at both housing association homes and council houses, Labour built more affordable properties in 2009 than the Conservatives did in each year between 1987 and 1990."

It's not misleading at all, the Conservative govt in those periods built more council houses than Labour. (y)

It's not misleading at all, the Conservative govt in those periods built more council houses than Labour. (y)
only if you are stupid enough to ignore the fact that council houses and housing association are basically same thing

but then you think brexit will bring back control.....which we all know is utter rubbish

Sponsored Links
Children are returning to school all over Europe, why shouldn't ours? the only conspiracy I see is by the teaching unions. Get the shirkers back to work.

Imbecile. They are at different stages of their outbreaks and do not have our shambolic response.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have said they will refuse to allow their children to go back to School on June 1st

It should be interesting to see how Parents with young children will react to that in a weeks time .

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have said they will refuse to allow their children to go back to School on June 1st

It should be interesting to see how Parents with young children will react to that in a weeks time .

The Duke and Duchess can afford a private Tutor and are not stuck in a 2 bed flat...

Imbecile. They are at different stages of their outbreaks and do not have our shambolic response.

Not by 3 months you thicko, and that's the timeframe the teachers unions are angling for. Get the idle left wing shirkers back to work I say.

He's correct but the method used had to take account of MrsT's shadow which may well mean that at some point this social housing will be bought by the occupier. Not a very good idea as it's what caused the problem in the first place.

Get the idle left wing shirkers back to work I say
I agree, let em die like NHS staff -whos gives a furk if a few die.

if some kids take it back to their families -well so what if a few die

this govt and its supporters dont give a monkeys the UK has had the 2nd highest numbers of deaths in the world, what does a few more matter.

Sponsored Links
Back