My Girls School

Oh yes I did, because my city and guilds became redundant and nvq's became the considered opinion to be the way to go.
There's a taster for you to expand on why you came up with "lack of training and forward planning"
I will wait for you to back up your claim before I expand on anything for you.

In other words, I will wait for the swerve to stop.

Sponsored Links
Non bowlers off the croft if you don't mind,
You've just blamed the EU for something they had no involvement in. Think I had the wrong bias on my bowls.

You've just blamed the EU for something they had no involvement in. Think I had the wrong bias on my bowls.
Your not the go to bloke for considered opinion Denso. Eventually your reputation catches up with you, give you a glossy magazine and whisper sweet nothing's in your ear and you will follow to the back of beyond.
'Blame' lies a bit deeper than the EU but I do understand their rules play a part.

I will wait for you to back up your claim before I expand on anything for you.

In other words, I will wait for the swerve to stop.
What part have you played in the building industry that anyone would hang your every word ?

Sponsored Links
Your not the go to bloke for considered opinion Denso. Eventually your reputation catches up with you, give you a glossy magazine and whisper sweet nothing's in your ear and you will follow to the back of beyond.
'Blame' lies a bit deeper than the EU but I do understand their rules play a part.
No idea what that means.

What a lot of word salad.

Verbal diarrhea

I've noticed this with you, Carman you never want to come out of that comfort zone. Your teachers would know doubt in the past have noted on your report, has the ability but chooses not to use it.
All pis* and wind it is to be then.
Didn't do so well yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back