My Girls School

Sponsored Links
I've noticed this with you Carman you never want to come out of that comfort zone. Your teachers would know doubt in the past have noted on your report, has the ability but chooses not to use it.
All pis* and wind it is to be then.
Back up your claim then. It's that simple.

You'd know the answer if you wanted to be seen as astute.
If you want to come across as nice but dim then keep on asking the questions.
Exactly like dork. "You are wrong, but I won't explain why cause you're too dumb if you can't work it out for yourself."

Sponsored Links
Lost on me why you'd get involved in a topic you know so little about which becomes increasingly obvious.

Because like Roy he likes an argument.

But don't we all?

Back up your claim then. It's that simple.
You said lack of training and forward planning. What made you so bold to issue such a statement. All I did was agree with you because it seemed so obvious.
You on the other hand have your interpretations, which I would like hear given you give cause they they might not align with mine.

You said lack of training and forward planning. What made you so bold to issue such a statement. All I did was agree with you because it seemed so obvious.
You on the other hand have your interpretations, which I would like hear given you give cause they they might not align with mine.
Not quite true though. You said it....

Encapsulates joining the eu in a sentence

So, back that up, if you can

Thought they was one of the same person.

They do share alot of the same thoughts, but so do me and Mottie..

All be it you can tell from the 4 watches on his wrist thst he's not me.

Not quite true though. You said it....

Encapsulates joining the eu in a sentence

So, back that up, if you can
Yes before I can comment though I need to know what inspired you to make such a statement so I can reassess we are on the same hymn sheet.

Yes before I can comment though I need to know what inspired you to make such a statement so I can reassess were on the same hymn sheet.
I didn't make that comment. You did.

You obviously made it either just as a baseless claim, or with some reasoned basis.

I didn't make that comment. You did.

You obviously made it either just as a baseless claim, or with some reasoned basis.
Oh yes I did, because my city and guilds became redundant and nvq's became the considered opinion to be the way to go.
There's a taster for you to expand on why you came up with "lack of training and forward planning"

Sponsored Links
Back