My Girls School

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Poor work would get stopped if the top (system) wanted it to.
Yes they should stop what they see. Don't always see behind walls above ceilings & bellow floors..

Do you think they are hovering over all the trades all of the time?

Yes they should stop what they see. Don't always see behind walls above ceilings & bellow floors..

Do you think they are hovering over all the trades all of the time?
Do you think they don't know where and when to look ?

Just let the work go on and sign it off ? Can you see where the issue really is?

Do you think they don't know where and when to look ?

Just let the work go on and sign it off ? Can you see where the issue really is?

From a one bed flat to a 93 flat apartment building, you really need to see to believe.

From a one bed flat to a 93 flat apartment building, you really need to see to believe.
No

While the industry (and rest of the country) is focused only on short term profits quality will always suffer.

That's not down to the bloke at the bottom. If he only gets paid £x for a job but more for doing it quickly what do you expect.

It's a selfish nation now. Reaping what we've sowed

No

While the industry (and rest of the country) is focused only on short term profits quality will always suffer.

That's not down to the bloke at the bottom. If he only gets paid £x for a job but more for doing it quickly what do you expect.

It's a selfish nation now. Reaping what we've sowed
There's people in London that join agencies masquerade as plumbers electricians chippy ect ect.

They go from job to job working for agencies. Sometimes they will be sussed out straight away.

Sometimes they last a week or two before the forman of any said company realises thst they are not really the tradesman they make out they are. They will then get told that there is no more work for them.

They will get their weeks pay and move on to another big site in London possibly for another agency. Maybe get a day or two naybe a week or two before they are found out again.

London is so big they can do the circuit while earning a decent wage for someone who has bare minimum skills.

This is just one level of how the building industry works (or not works)

There's people in London that join agencies masquerade as plumbers electricians chippy ect ect.

They go from job to job working for agencies. Sometimes they will be sussed out straight away.

Sometimes they last a week or two before the forman of any said company realises thst they are not really the tradesman the make out they are. They will get told that there is no more work for them.

They will get their weeks pay and move on to another big site in London possibly for another agency. Maybe get a day or two naybe a week or two before they are found out again.

London is so big they can do the circuit while earning a decent wage for someone who has bare minimum skills.

And why do these companies want short term agency type workers ?

Quicker profits, less expense.

Same issue. It's those at the top again

And why do these companies want short term agency type workers ?

Quicker profits, less expense.

Same issue. It's those at the top again

We agree again.

I met a fella on site who was told by the agency be at Pimlico Monday morning. 3 weeks work. He said to me I'm not even a plumber, I'm plasterer.r he told the agent, "It doesn't matter just be there Monday at 8".

Sometimes they last a week or two before the forman of any said company realises thst they are not really the tradesman they make out they are. They will then get told that there is no more work for them.

Do you mean that companies recruit staff without verifying their credentials?

We agree again.

I met a fella on site who was told by the agency be at Pimlico Monday morning. 3 weeks work. He said to me I'm not even a plumber, I'm plasterer.r he told the agent, "It doesn't matter just be there Monday at 8".
And they're asking them to do work for which they're not qualified or experienced?

Sponsored Links
Back