Have you watched any good movies ?

Boston strangler on disney plus . Quite interesting

Sponsored Links
I can say his name. I just don't know when to stop.
Me too. I have been forced to abbreviate his name.
I just call him Ed now.

But that kinda solves one problem and creates another. I know 4 other people called Ed.

I can't call them all Ed. I suppose I could call them Ed, Ed 2, Ed 3, Ed 4 and Ed 5.

But then I'd lose track of who they were. Was Ed 2 the guy I used to work with, or go to school with? Was Ed 4 the guy I met in Paris? And who the heck is Ed 5?

So I decided to add keywords so that would remind me who they were.

The guy who was obsessed with his dog became Ed Wags Woofwoof.

The gardener with rough hands who was always having one-night stands became Ed Woos Weedwart.

The pest controller whose hobby was weaving I named Ed Wasp Woolwarp.

And the unconfident spark with OCD became Ed Watt Wusswash.

Now all my problems are solved!

Me too. I have been forced to abbreviate his name.
I just call him Ed now.

But that kinda solves one problem and creates another. I know 4 other people called Ed.

I can't call them all Ed. I suppose I could call them Ed, Ed 2, Ed 3, Ed 4 and Ed 5.

But then I'd lose track of who they were. Was Ed 2 the guy I used to work with, or go to school with? Was Ed 4 the guy I met in Paris? And who the heck is Ed 5?

So I decided to add keywords so that would remind me who they were.

The guy who was obsessed with his dog became Ed Wags Woofwoof.

The gardener with rough hands who was always having one-night stands became Ed Woos Weedwart.

The pest controller whose hobby was weaving I named Ed Wasp Woolwarp.

And the unconfident spark with OCD became Ed Watt Wusswash.

Now all my problems are solved!

Just goes to show.....................there's always someone worse off. ;)

Just watched Dances with Wolves, and read all the bits of info-trivia in IMDB. Wow that was a good film. Nostalgia's not what it was.

Sponsored Links
Just watched Dances with Wolves, and read all the bits of info-trivia in IMDB. Wow that was a good film. Nostalgia's not what it was.
That' a great film and, one of the few, (6 or 7) DVD's that I have have kept in my small collection from over the years.
Cinema Paradiso is another that I have, somewhere.

watched an old film couple days ago

Gregory Peck "To kill a mocking bird" also starred a very young Robert Duvall (?)

Watched De Niro in the Mentor on Prime I think, didnt realise he could anything other than the hard man mafia type roles. Very good performance.

Blup

The Green Book is a good film to watch. It says its a comedy/drama. I wouldn't have said it was funny bit it was a drama.

Worth a ⌚️ watch.
(Sorry that's one of Motties Watches ⌚️)

Last edited:
Watched De Niro in the Mentor on Prime I think, didnt realise he could anything other than the hard man mafia type roles. Very good performance.

Blup
He played the role of Frankenstein with Kenneth Branagh and was good in Awakenings with Robin Williams.
His gurning in The Fokkers is best forgotten, though.

I did enjoy the deer hunter back in the day.

Blup

Blup
Do you mean The Intern? He's pretty good and plays a non mafioso type role in Silver Linings Playbook too.

Oppenheimer is the last movie I watched and I would say it's one of the best films I've seen in the last decade.

In the past few days, The Big Sick, The Limey, Chalet Girl and Get Shorty. All really good.

"Put the bunny back in the box."
Nicholas Cage and John Malkovich at full tilt with explosions and mayhem.
Who doesn't want to land a plane on the Vegas strip? Fantastic fun.

Sponsored Links
Back