Heathrow not free

Sponsored Links
Not if I move house.
There will be a special premium charge for house movers. As you can appreciate, private companies are allowed to do this. My calculations suggest the gate passage fees will be more than what your house is worth.

Sponsored Links
There will be a special premium charge for house movers. As you can appreciate, private companies are allowed to do this. My calculations suggest the gate passage fees will be more than what your house is worth.
Yh. So I'll move without using a private company.

You're just trying to make something out of nothing

Carry on: justify your racism by any means.

The removal of airport drop offs at “sensitive” areas is down to security fears.

You've just contradicted yourself. After the religion of peace targeted airport entrances for their attacks on western society (and disaster was only avoided because they chose to fck with the wrong people, ie. the Jocks), quick drop offs at all airport front doors were immediately banned. Fact. That's when this whole short stay car park drop off fee scam started. Yes I agree about removal of drop offs at sensitive areas is down to security fears - and it is the bearded ones who sparked those security fears by loading a car with gas canisters and ramming Glasgow airport in the first place. Another blinkered one who calls stating actual facts unfair racism. Wake up! :rolleyes:

And how can criticising a certain religion be racist? Please get your facts straight before posting more nonsense.

Last edited:
Someone always pays.

Therefore, no free lunch (y)
If you pay me, I get free lunch. Further if I pay politicians to introduce a law that mandates your paying me, I will have free lunches for life.

Yh. So I'll move without using a private company.
Makes no difference, the expensive move house premium is charged at the gate. No pay, no move.

Carry on: justify your racism by any means.

It's your use of pejorative terms that illustrates your prejudice.
After the bearded sheet wearers

More benefits of the multicultural society, I suppose. :rolleyes:
the religion of peace targeted airport entrances for their attacks on western society
Your comments are directed at muslims in general, not at terrorists in particular.

And how can criticising a certain religion be racist? Please get your facts straight before posting more nonsense.
You need to look up the definition of racism before you're in a position to refute your racist comments.
Modern definirtions of racism, and certainly the UN definition, includes discrimination based on religion as racism.

It's your use of pejorative terms that illustrates your prejudice.

Your comments are directed at muslims in general, not at terrorists in particular.

You need to look up the definition of racism before you're in a position to refute your racist comments.
Modern definirtions of racism, and certainly the UN definition, includes discrimination based on religion as racism.

FiremanT

ReganAndCarter

Sponsored Links
Back