Help For Heroes refuses charity donation

Sponsored Links
This is due to the EDL being constantly slated and presented in the media as a Nazi , Fascist , Right wing group.

They obviously fear that if the EDL make a contribution this will stop other people from donating in the future due to fears that Help for Heroes are in some way related.
All nonsense of course and due less to the fact that the EDL are/are not a fascist/racist organisation and due more I suspect to help for Heroes like every organisation these days having a 'zero tolerance' policy to racism.

The zero tolerance to racism policy of my ex company failed to take action when an asian employeee told another member of staff I was a racist bastard.
When I heard this I reported it up the line.
My so called racist crimes were the placing of a GP on a late shift which he took as a racist act because I had given an earlier shift to a white GP and my scrutiny of the competence of our Nurse who could not even put on a finger bandage , could not take a blood sample , sent inadequate smear samples for test meaning patients had to be recalled and retested she also wasted and spoiled vaccines due to poor handling. She was on 40k a year and yes she was ethnic.
My concern for my patients and the wastage of money was not seen as a valid reason to question the competence of an employee and instead up came the race card!!
The NHS has this problem on a massive scale.

The EDL does without a doubt have some members who tag along who are racist who see the EDL as an organisation to be racist within.
The leadership have tried to tackle this problem and by encouraging ethnic people to join and indeed giving them the opportunity to make speeches on rallies.
The trouble is at the last rally in London a Sikh was given the right to make a speech. The EDL are right Sikhs are a good example of ethnic integration who fully support Britian. However the Sikhs have a history with muslims and Sikhs may support the EDL because they are actually anti Muslim and not just anti radical islam.

I think the EDL do have an identity crisis which needs addressing rapidly if they are not to lose their credibility.

Their rallies at the moment always have the UAF tagging along to counter demonstrate creating a line of tension between the two factions which of course makes great TV. The UAF shout 'racist scum' to the EDL who then counter with unhelpful soundbites for the media.

The EDL says it wants to win over the hearts and minds. Perhaps dropping the vehicle of on street rallies would be the first positive step.
Its presence would maybe be better represented if they used PR more effectively and became a spokeperson for the man on the street.
This would effectively mean them becoming a bonafide political party.
The BNP failed at this because Nicj Griffin was a tool.
Despite his background and History I actually see more potential with 'Tommy' Robinson to shape a credible solution to Radical Islam. He just needs to mature a little and realise the onstreet demonstratons are counter productive. He knows its easy for the media slant the reports against them and yet he keeps doing the same thing again and again.

Sponsored Links
The zero tolerance to racism policy of my ex company failed to take action when an asian employeee told another member of staff I was a racist b*****d.
My so called racist crimes were the placing of a GP on a late shift which he took as a racist act because I had given an earlier shift to a white GP and my scrutiny of the competence of our Nurse who could not even put on a finger bandage , could not take a blood sample , sent inadequate smear samples for test meaning patients had to be recalled and retested she also wasted and spoiled vaccines due to poor handling. She was on 40k a year and yes she was ethnic.
My concern for my patients and the wastage of money was not seen as a valid reason to question the competence of an employee and instead up came the race card!!

I thought is was common knowledge that 'the race card' may only be played by 'coloured people'. White people are obliged to just put up with racist comments.

I wonder how long it will be before we achieve equality.

The zero tolerance to racism policy of my ex company failed to take action when an asian employeee told another member of staff I was a racist b*****d.

I thought is was common knowledge that 'the race card' may only be played by 'coloured people'. White people are obliged to just put up with racist comments.

I wonder how long it will be before we achieve equality.

When we are in the minority! but the shoe will be on the other foot then and I can't see them being as easy going as us!!

This is due to the EDL being constantly slated and presented in the media as a Nazi , Fascist , Right wing group.

They obviously fear that if the EDL make a contribution this will stop other people from donating in the future due to fears that Help for Heroes are in some way related.
All nonsense of course and due less to the fact that the EDL are/are not a fascist/racist organisation and due more I suspect to help for Heroes like every organisation these days having a 'zero tolerance' policy to racism.

The EDL does without a doubt have some members who tag along who are racist who see the EDL as an organisation to be racist within.
The leadership have tried to tackle this problem and by encouraging ethnic people to join and indeed giving them the opportunity to make speeches on rallies.
The trouble is at the last rally in London a Sikh was given the right to make a speech. The EDL are right Sikhs are a good example of ethnic integration who fully support Britian. However the Sikhs have a history with muslims and Sikhs may support the EDL because they are actually anti Muslim and not just anti radical islam.

I think the EDL do have an identity crisis which needs addressing rapidly if they are not to lose their credibility.

Their rallies at the moment always have the UAF tagging along to counter demonstrate creating a line of tension between the two factions which of course makes great TV. The UAF shout 'racist scum' to the EDL who then counter with unhelpful soundbites for the media.

The EDL says it wants to win over the hearts and minds. Perhaps dropping the vehicle of on street rallies would be the first positive step.
Its presence would maybe be better represented if they used PR more effectively and became a spokeperson for the man on the street.
This would effectively mean them becoming a bonafide political party.
The BNP failed at this because Nicj Griffin was a tool.
Despite his background and History I actually see more potential with 'Tommy' Robinson to shape a credible solution to Radical Islam. He just needs to mature a little and realise the onstreet demonstratons are counter productive. He knows its easy for the media slant the reports against them and yet he keeps doing the same thing again and again.

I am a bit perplexed why the EDL try to put their points across to the public wearing masks to hide their faces, hardly a way of "winning Hearts and minds" IMO.

As for the EDL having an"Identity crisis" isnt that the reason the supporters are wearing Balaclavas to hide their identity ???

article-2329290-19F23524000005DC-795_634x476.jpg
:evil:

I've heard the EDL are made up of ex squaddies anyway. No doubt the charity owners (on six figure salaries) are more interested in keeping the pennies rolling in. ;)

I am a bit perplexed why the EDL try to put their points across to the public wearing masks to hide their faces, hardly a way of "winning Hearts and minds" IMO.

As for the EDL having an"Identity crisis" isnt that the reason the supporters are wearing Balaclavas to hide their identity ???

Well every time I have seen Muslims demonstrating on our streets, the men have worn scarves/hoodies to hide their identities and the women were unrecognisable. (unless someone can identify them through a letterbox) Pot and kettle come to mind.

It's funny isn't it? Young men join the forces and go out to Afghanistan to fight the fanatics and are feted as heroes when they come back. They then join the EDL to fight the fanatics at home and get treated as criminals.
What's that all about? :confused:

It's funny isn't it? Young men join the forces and go out to Afghanistan to fight the fanatics and are feted as heroes when they come back. They then join the EDL to fight the fanatics at home and get treated as criminals.
What's that all about? :confused:

I said to Mrs Pred last night; the arson attack on a mosque with petrol bombs they reckon was ex sqaddies, they CANNOT be tried in a court for this, if found guilty then the whole establishment is to blame, who trained them to fight the muslims? and were they still suffering from post traumatic stress disorder?

We train them to kill to protect us, in all probability there unit has now been disbanded in the cut backs and they are just thrown back out on the streets..

Sponsored Links
Back