HELP ,PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE US SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

thatbloke

THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING.!!!!!!!!!!

muslim_gay_300x225.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bet ya life that wasn't taken in Saudi Arabia...
Nah, ThatBloke's back yard.

I dont have a back yard, I have several acres of lush green paddocks out the back of my house.
Your still wrong though , I have no gay muslim protesters out the back of my house, strangely enough.
I also dont have Muslim fanatics beating down my door trying to change my way of life, do you?

I`m really :LOL: @ the comments but I have to force myself to say ...........................................................Photoshopped Badly ;)

I also dont have Muslim fanatics beating down my door trying to change my way of life,

Move to green paddocks in Waltham Forest, and you soon will have.

Is a paddock a cross between an Irishman and a pillock? Perfect! :LOL: :LOL:

Believe it or not I used to live in walthamstow , among other places in London, and it wasnt because of muslims that I left London, it was partly because of Londoners in general, it didnt bother me what religion they practiced it bothered me more that a majority of them were asre holes.
Paddock, Irish what? You really are that stupid eh city boy?

I think I know what he did there... he took the "padd" from paddy and the "ock" from pillock....see.

Sharia law means muslims kill or imprison gay people.

As opposed to British legislation which now threatens to imprison somebody for refusing to openly embrace and accept homosexuality.

I have several acres of lush green paddocks out the back of my house.

Are you on a legal site, or did you develop it over a bank holiday weekend, with your 'family' and a few lorry loads of hardcore? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back