Highly Unprofessional Behaviour By Co-op Staff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went shopping this AM, as I usually do.

Wandering round looking at stuff.

Two members of staff, one reading an email or text to the other. It sounded like a reply from a colleague and a very annoyed one at that, relayed to the second member of staff with swear words included...

Not very good to do that right in front of customers.... :rolleyes:

Add to that the hummus I nearly bought dated 08/10/12, the eggs that were marked as original price £3.13 and reduced accordingly, but the actual price of the eggs was £2.88 and I had an interesting mornings shopping.

Question for anyone who works in the Co-op:

I was going to buy two Stateside pizzas, BOGOFF, but one was reduced. I was told I'd be charged full price.

Is that right?

Sponsored Links
I rang Honda customer services the other morning, speaking to a very nice lady, with a bit of background noise. Eventually she asked if I could hang on for one moment, turned to her colleague and shouted ' WILL YOU SHUT UP, I'M ON THE PHONE AND CAN'T HEAR PROPERLY'. - So professional.

:cry:

Sponsored Links
Don't worry SS, your MP probably shops at Fortnum and Masons. He's never heard of the Coop. ;) ;)

If the offending Pizza was was offered at the reduced rate, but yet allowed you to snap up the BOGOF deal, would you consider dropping the complaint regarding the eggs.????? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back