How did the protest votes go?

One example which stands ou even you could see it, would be on immigration where the boats keep on a cummin. To compound the issue you won't believe this because it's unbelievable, is 700,000 legal immigrants came last year.
I know I know it can't be true because immigration was near the top of the agenda for those who voted bexit.

Sponsored Links
After their relatively sound results today, Reform will now ramp up their campaigning for the GE, targeting the disgruntled Torie voters. Reform will be standing in every seat at the GE, so the only way in stopping Kier Starmer is to vote Reform. :)

Sorry, I meant by-elections.

Edit: Oh, I see the protests have been made. All they have to do is repeat that in a GE. Anyone here prepared to stick their neck out and predict Labour to hold on to those seats in the GE?
Wellingborough prob yes as there is also a lot of dissatisfaction with the tory council and their shambles of running the disbanded County Council and now the new unitary Council.

To compound the issue you won't believe this because it's unbelievable, is 700,000 legal immigrants came last year.
We didn't need Brexit to deal with that, we had the power while in the EU.

Sponsored Links
And they all got picked off one by one and knifing Boris in the back has left them two terms out of office.
Like Enock Powall BJ presents himself as a man of principle. Nothing could be further from the truth for either.

I know I know it can't be true because immigration was near the top of the agenda for those who voted bexit.
Oh it can. Brexit 'pledges' have failed on every front. Those three word slogans, red busses and empty promises that got the dribbling gammons gammons excited?

FAIL!

Brexit - total pile of political dog turd.

One example which stands ou even you could see it, would be on immigration where the boats keep on a cummin. To compound the issue you won't believe this because it's unbelievable, is 700,000 legal immigrants came last year.
How do you think the brexit deal have made a difference to small boat arrivals or legal migration from non EU countries?

Just to remind you, this is what you said: "A farcical brexit deal"

We didn't need Brexit to deal with that, we had the power while in the EU.
Are you sure. You don't think it was hard to turn down people from the EU who ticked all the boxes and was an employers wet dream. How many million have not gone back? about 5 million.

Are you sure. You don't think it was hard to turn down people from the EU who ticked all the boxes and was an employers wet dream. How many million have not gone back? about 5 million.

We now have a huge shortage of workers, especially in hospitality, agriculture, nursing, care sector, vets, doctors

those shortages are preventing our economy from recovering

Oh it can. Brexit 'pledges' have failed on every front. Those three word slogans, red busses and empty promises that got the dribbling gammons gammons excited?

FAIL!

Brexit - total pile of political dog turd.
The clusterfu*k the tories have caused themselves to nigh on becoming unelectable passed you by for not getting a grip on immigration.

We now have a huge shortage of workers, especially in hospitality, agriculture, nursing, care sector, vets, doctors

those shortages are preventing our economy from recovering
Just goes to show how much employers get giddy on migrant workers.
Besides the fact the country ties itself up in knots creating non jobs. The NHS is a good example of that rather than treating patients has middle management ordering nurses and doctors filling in reams and reams of paperwork because of all the ambulance chasers.
How much does the legal profession cost this country?

Are you sure. You don't think it was hard to turn down people from the EU who ticked all the boxes and was an employers wet dream
Yes, mostly non EU now, which we always had the power to deal with.

1708105060737.png

What is it your saying which isn't so ble*ding obvious, that they gave two fingers to the voters has rendered them surplus to requirements, so why not give the cheek of a the same ar*e a go.
It'll all end tears (which is not far off with the Muslims showing their colours parading every week and threatening mps) whichever you vote for Tory or labour.

But there’s also shortages of the same workers in all EU countries. Why, if all those workers have gone home? Are you happy to add to the shortages in other countries by poaching their workers? Very selfish, I must say. The only answer is to grow our own but as long as EU workers can be exploited by others, that’s not going to happen any time soon. Employers would rather go for the cheap quick fix rather than take a long term view of things. Are there any trainee tradesmen on four year apprenticeship programmes these days like there used to be when I left school. No chance, Blair wanted everyone to go to university, didn’t he and now we have the most highly qualified people we've ever had serving us our Maccy D's and fetching our Argos purchases.

Last edited:
You got exactly what you voted for.

You were told at the time immigration, legal and illegal wasn't because of the EU.

Yet here you are still trying to blame EU for it. It's got worse since brexit.

Worked it out yet ?

Sponsored Links
Back