How did you feel in the days after you took the Astra Zeneca vaccination?

Absolutely no sides, pain or discomfort at all. 21g pin (green) of the highest quality. Well played NHS. They obviously don't get their pins from finepix on Ebay LOL.

Sponsored Links
Mrs Bod had day in bed after. I'm having mine in 3 weeks.

An old girl friend of mine I told you all about is still in hospital as she has lost the full use of her legs. She went to hospital week after her jab..... Still nothing conclusive if it was the jab but she believes it was the reason.

Mrs Bod had day in bed after. I'm having mine in 3 weeks.

An old girl friend of mine I told you all about is still in hospital as she has lost the full use of her legs. She went to hospital week after her jab..... Still nothing conclusive if it was the jab but she believes it was the reason.

Sponsored Links
Mrs Bod had day in bed after. I'm having mine in 3 weeks. An old girl friend of mine I told you all about is still in hospital as she has lost the full use of her legs. She went to hospital week after her jab..... Still nothing conclusive if it was the jab but she believes it was the reason.
Oh crumbs! I hope she's ok soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt nothing first 24hrs didn't even feel the needle. Relieved after 24hours I felt a small tender patch in top of arm as I was concerned she didn't do it for a moment, then that faded within 24hrs with absolutely no symptoms nothing.

Felt a bit ropey the following day, not too bad and a couple of Ibuprofen together with a kip on the sofa sorted me out.
Been generally okay since then, but got an odd feeling in my left arm, (which was the injected one), for a few days, really hurt when I tried twisting it around.
I was doing some decorating at the time and we put it down to that, but I suppose it could have been a reaction to the vaccine. Not sure.

Oh crumbs! I hope she's ok soon - having something like that happen straight after the jab does sound as though the jab might be the cause

I spoke with my mate Wednesday he said if she has not improved in 3 months she may have a zimmer frame rest of her life.
It could be just coincidence but whatever it was I hope she recovers. She's a beautiful fit you woman..

Oh crumbs! I hope she's ok soon - having something like that happen straight after the jab does sound as though the jab might be the cause

I spoke with my mate Wednesday he said if she has not improved in 3 months she may have a zimmer frame rest of her life.
It could be just coincidence but whatever it was I hope she recovers. She's a beautiful fit you woman..

Felt a bit ropey the following day, not too bad and a couple of Ibuprofen together with a kip on the sofa sorted me out.
Been generally okay since then, but got an odd feeling in my left arm, (which was the injected one), for a few days, really hurt when I tried twisting it around.
I was doing some decorating at the time and we put it down to that, but I suppose it could have been a reaction to the vaccine. Not sure.
On the following day Smufter did you have a headache and has it gone now?

Sponsored Links
Back