How do you get a Labour government?

Sponsored Links
Do you really think that 100% of Tory voters will vote for a one man party and a one trick pony? Why not join us on planet Earth for a while?

Do you really think that 100% of Tory voters will vote for a one man party and a one trick pony? Why not join us on planet Earth for a while?
Do you really think that tactical voting is worthwhile? Vote for what you believe in - you never know, if everyone actually did that then you might actually get what you want.

Your way of thinking is to waste your vote. It's akin to jerking yourself off into a handkerchief, which I suppose is how you get your kicks nowadays anyway. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
The question posed in the thread title "how do you get a Labour government",after the drivel Ball's as come out with why do we really want one?

The question posed in the thread title "how do you get a Labour government",after the drivel Ball's as come out with why do we really want one?

Quite.

How any moron could trust that bunch of innumerate twonks after the mess they left it in last time, I don't know.

The rich might be getting richer under the Tories, but I'm pretty sure that we'd all be destitute by now, under Labour.

They give the thick and the lame brained an easy ride. A vote for Labour is a vote for Benefit Street.

A vote for UKIP - ensures a Labour government whether you want one or not.

So what does a discontented Tory voter do? Vote Tory and get a Tory government that they don't care for? Or vote UKIP to give the Tories a kick in the balls - but end up with Balls as chancellor.

It's a conundrum.

Joe, there's plenty of discontented Labour voters too. If there weren't, Labour would have been re-elected last time (they weren't) ;) ;)

They are the 'swinging' voters who know fook all about politics. (Ooh I like the look of him. Lets give him a go).

My NOTA is merely to remove that kind of excuse for that kind of voter, which seems difficult for some to understand. A reward or penalty are the only other ways, it seems.

If someone can't be assed to inform themselves on the least worst candidate, and chooses not to vote, I would rather they didn't vote, and I wouldn't want to encourage them.

Because you assume they would vote NOTA if forced to vote, when it's just as possible they would vote randomly or stupidly (historical precedents prove this happens).

So yet again more flaws in NOTA, a stupid idea that causes more problems and fixes none.

No, if you look back, I am saying that in the absence of a compulsory vote, NOTA is one means of increasing turnout or at least removing the main excuse not to vote.

If voting is compulsory then no need to do this le NOTA.

I have not said make NOTA an option on a compulsory ballot.

Point taken on not encouraging the uninterested . However , at the moment some people advocate NOT voting as a means of making a political statement.

So my proposal is to remove this , so that it does not gain more credence especially among the young.

I'm one of those who have never voted at a general election and had heated arguments with friends who say "if you don't cast a vote you can't talk about it!"

Okay, so if the choices, (sorry, the ELECTABLE choices), are two shades of $h1t, I am either to choose one or make a protest vote? Is that what some are really saying?

As for spoiling your vote, WTF does that count for or do?

Those same ****wits I argued with would be surprised that the question of no-voters has and is, at long last, been mentioned in high places and why 'us lot' feel so disaffected...

Am I "allowed" to speak here or is a non-voter automatically assumed to be more unintelligent than all those 'enlightened' morons who do vote.....?

They are the 'swinging' voters who know fook all about politics. (Ooh I like the look of him. Lets give him a go).

I thought you were one of these "Swinging" voters, until you said you preferred to use a tissue..... Now I realise, your just a ****** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The UKIP voters will ensure we get a Labour government. They are that busy trying to kick their beloved Tory party in the balls to teach it a lesson that they are happy to see Labour get elected and take us even further into Europe.
That's how dumb the electorate are. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back