How to deal with the shop lifting crisis in America

Sponsored Links
Problem is, once the pain dies down, he will be back with a gun and will shoot someone.

Sponsored Links
This happened in a shop near my workshop in East London. He didn’t bother calling the copper you can see outside the shop. Made the papers!

I remember swearing at my Dad aged 5 (think I called him a sh*t head as I'd heard the phrase said on TV). He leapt up from his chair, chased me around the house and washed my mouth out with soap and water. I never swore at him again (well, not in my childhood or teenage years...).

I'm a strong believer in upbringing as an influence on later life and behaviour. I'd love to see how these delinquents were raised.

There’s a permanent crisis in the us the poorer the people the greater the theft. Just because you can’t afford nike trainers doesn’t mean you don’t aspire to owning a pair. One strike and your out plus the death penalty hasn’t even made a dent in the problem,

Blup

I remember swearing at my Dad aged 5 (think I called him a sh*t head as I'd heard the phrase said on TV). He leapt up from his chair, chased me around the house and washed my mouth out with soap and water. I never swore at him again (well, not in my childhood or teenage years...).

I'm a strong believer in upbringing as an influence on later life and behaviour. I'd love to see how these delinquents were raised.
as opposed
362699449_10159834830118022_6182866020893316678_n.jpg
to today

Sponsored Links
Back