human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

Sponsored Links
It depends whether you think £5 billion to send 3,100 asylum seekers over a period of 8 years is a success.

I don’t.

Nor even if it saves life's? More illegal immigration comes via the air into Australia than across the water...

And why is that?

Sponsored Links
the cost of this Rwanda caper is irrelevant IMO

What price can you put on a human life

The policy is to ultimately save lives
People drowning in the channel

Simples

All those whinging about the policy

Don’t care about saving lives they are
Gammons and fruit cakes

What really matters is the longer term outcome and result, how much is saved, versus spent on this.
The Australian one cost £5 billion pounds since it started in 2013 and has only returned 400 a year.

It will be a complete waste of money and it will fail

That's a very good point Harry... I suspect there are a few on here who would say "why not"

Well yes they can volunteer to pay for it as well

Cough up via a specific voluntary migrant tax

Blimey inland rev will have to take on extra staff to cope with the mad rush of volunteers (lol)

The alternative to save lives would be to throw open the UK border to all comers - now how much would that cost?

So you are worried about cost.

Ive never seen you complain about the Tory party wasting money on bogus PPE contracts

It depends whether you think £5 billion to send 3,100 asylum seekers over a period of 8 years is a success.

I don’t.

Yes but nobody knows how many 'opportunists' that will deter, nobody can put a price on that. Certainly, whichever way you cut it, Illegal immigration is costing us billions, and that figure is going to get exponentially larger, year on year. It's not going to suddenly tail off, do you think if a Labour or Liberal Govt got into power, *snigger*, the figures will suddenly fall.

The fact of the matter is economic migration will carry on increasing year on year until it eventually becomes unsustainable, 'unsustainable' could mean no longer affordable, it could mean that the very fabric of society as we know it breaks down to the point we all live in a lawless wasteland.

Who knows, I don't. But be wary of left wing bedwetters and had wringers who assure you this couldn't possibly happen.

The Australian one cost £5 billion pounds since it started in 2013 and has only returned 400 a year.

It will be a complete waste of money and it will fail

How many has it deterred and therefor what is the offset against that cost?

Sponsored Links
Back