HUNTLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon345 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
The following is an opinion, stated without the use of profanities, and is not a personal insult directed at anybody.

I firmly believe that anybody who is in favour of the death penalty is a vile and uncivilised scumbag.

I think that's a bit harsh, some people like him deserve the death penalty.
No - nobody deserves the death penalty. The use of State sponsored killing as a means of regulating society is utterly unacceptable.

Except, of course, to vile and uncivilised scumbags who want to live in a vile and uncivilised society.

Sponsored Links
So we should ask Huntley if he approves of capital punishment (or is by any other criterion a scumbag) and if the answer is "Yes" then Ban is happy to kill him.

I'm glad we cleared that one up.

Slogger said:
ban-all-sheds said:
The following is an opinion, stated without the use of profanities, and is not a personal insult directed at anybody.

I firmly believe that anybody who is in favour of the death penalty is a vile and uncivilised scumbag.
and i would say anyone that would let MURDERING scum live when its been proved beyond all doubt they did it then those people are not HUMAN they have no empathy for human kind and should not be in any position of power to have any say in what happens to child molestor/killers
It's not I who has no empathy.

It is not I who wants to kill and main and torture and burn in response to some sub-human violent urges.

It is not I who is unable to control himself, and live peacefully.

this is one reason we will take the law into our own hands when and if we can
Sounds like you are admitting to criminal behaviour here, Slogger.

getting personal bas eh ;) your losing it :LOL:
Well - unfortunately, try as I might I cannot stop myself being sickened by you. You make me want to vomit.

JohnD said:
So we should ask Huntley if he approves of capital punishment (or is by any other criterion a scumbag) and if the answer is "Yes" then Ban is happy to kill him.

I'm glad we cleared that one up.
You are pathetic.

Sponsored Links
I'm glad you can laugh.

Personally I find nothing amusing about someone who is either so stupid that they really believe that's my opinion, or so much of a liar that they write it knowing that it's not.

ban-all-sheds said:
Simon345 said:
ban-all-sheds said:

No - nobody deserves the death penalty. The use of State sponsored killing as a means of regulating society is utterly unacceptable.

Except, of course, to vile and uncivilised scumbags who want to live in a vile and uncivilised society.

No one wants to live in a vile and uncivilized society, but some do and demonstrate it in a way which makes the civilised become uncivilized

markie said:
No one wants to live in a vile and uncivilized society, but some do and demonstrate it in a way which makes the civilised become uncivilized
The test of a civilised society is how it deals with the uncivilised in it's midst.

Does it lower itself to their level, or does it remain civilised?

Do we have a little clue here? bas wrote further up the page " It is not I who is unable to control himself, and live peacefully". So you have a nice peaceful life do you bas? A lot of people are not so fortunate. They actually have to live among and tolerate the scum that you feel we should be so sympathetic towards. It's quite simple. We're losing the battle as far as law and order is concerned. You might never read about it in your broadsheet or hear it said on Radio 4, but it's the truth. The scum have it easy. There are no deterrents available today that can divert them from their chosen course. I personally believe we should bring back the stocks and ball and chains. Limit their ability to commit an offence and identify them for the low-life scum that they really are. Turn the other cheek, civilised society blah, blah. Yeah it's great in theory. Someone should try and introduce a few of these values to the scum. It isn't going to work. The longer we pander to them and the "broken home" school of thought the worse it's going to get. We need to think more about the rights of the victims. Personally, I think Huntley should have been allowed to die. It would have been a cheap and easy cop-out considering what he done, but at least he would have been dead. I think he should have faced some form of capital punishment anyway, preferably a petrol filled tyre hung round his neck.Yup, I'm a vile and uncivilised scumbag who makes you want to vomit. (Saved you some time there, you don't have to type that again). It's about time we had a Government with the guts to tackle this problem head-on, but until the REAL scum are tearing down the ivory towers nothing will be done and by then it will be too late.

markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Simon345 said:
ban-all-sheds said:

nice words markie very nice when you going for parliment :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back