HUNTLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bas, you're not quoting me, so I take it that your post was just another dig. I've got you sussed now. I don't believe that you really hold any firm opinions about anything. You're one of these blokes who pulls up his chair to the PC and deliberately sets out to wind up others. Occasionally, you appear to spit the dummy out when you can't get your own way, but it's all part of the act to perpetuate the ban-all-sheds persona. I picture you as a small balding weasly man, still living with his mother, unsuccessful with women and probably bullied at school. If you'd been on the Titanic you would have been pushing the women and children out of the way in your rush to reach a life-boat. You wouldn't recognise the real world even if it jumped up and shouted "Moderator" in your face. Before you hurl anymore " vile, disgusting, scum" accusations, it may be an idea to cast a good long look in a mirror.

Sponsored Links
there are still questions need asking and need answering, that only huntley can know the answers too.

THINK about it.

lynch mobs never really think too much.

securespark said:
You mean you wouldn't go down the road at night to investigate suspicious behaviour?
:rolleyes: YOUR LOOKING FOR AN ARGUMENT :LOL:

noseall said:
there are still questions need asking and need answering, that only huntley can know the answers too.

THINK about it.

lynch mobs never really think too much.
going inot my CATHERINE COOKSON mode now

thas nowt to think aboot man he,s daft in the heed

Sponsored Links
I dont reckon Huntley intended to kill himself. If he was sincere, surely he would have made sure he took enough tabs to do the job properly, not just to knock himself unconcious knowing he would be found in good time to be saved.. (crafty bas*ard). He's just after some more attention. Shame they can't put a D.N.R notice on his record. Dont think he would have tried it on then.. Unfortunately this is not to be as it would upset the chattering classes who dislike such behaviour and feel huntley and the like need help...No matter how many innocents are killed everday in Britain.. Where the fks the DETERENT????????????????????????

crafty1289 said:
most of the people who came into the shop today (in response to his pictures on the front of the papers) made a remark such as "why dont they let him be" or "string 'im up", and they aren't barbaric or twisted individuals.
I think you'll find that they are.

This bloke killed 2 innocent girls. Surely him doing himself in would be a MUCH lesser crime / loss to the world.
Be that as it may, he is in the care of the state, and therefore the state must take care of him.

markie said:
They should let huntley decide if he wants to live or not, if he wants to die then tell him the only way he can do himself in is jump into a bath of acid at leats that way he will suffer a bit. :evil:
Is there some competition going on here, to see who can be the most retarded, the most unthinking, the most brutal, the most disgusting, the most uncivilised, the most sub-human?

WTF is wrong with you, Markie? You are sick - you should seek professional help.

As crafty said regarding people's comments in his shop, that most of the Joe Bloggs of this world want him to die. And im sure they arn't vile or twisted.
Maybe not by your standards of vile and twisted behaviour, but by those of us who are not violent psychopaths they are.

solo said:
bas, you're not quoting me, so I take it that your post was just another dig.
I just summarised your pathetic ramblings.

I've got you sussed now. I don't believe that you really hold any firm opinions about anything.
I think you'll find I do.

You're one of these blokes who pulls up his chair to the PC and deliberately sets out to wind up others.
Certainly not.

Occasionally, you appear to spit the dummy out when you can't get your own way, but it's all part of the act to perpetuate the ban-all-sheds persona. I picture you as a small balding weasly man, still living with his mother, unsuccessful with women and probably bullied at school.
Well - that degree of accuracy is consistent with the general level of intellectual ability you have demonstrated so far.

If you'd been on the Titanic you would have been pushing the women and children out of the way in your rush to reach a life-boat.
You should not assume that everybody is the same as you.

Before you hurl anymore " vile, disgusting, scum" accusations, it may be an idea to cast a good long look in a mirror.
Well, firstly, you described yourself as that - "Yup, I'm a vile and uncivilised scumbag" were your exact words.

Secondly, it is not I who wants to kill, torture, maim and burn.

YAAAWWWWWNNNN!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I see this is mostly just aimless argument and abuse
from all sides and achieving nothing.

Five pages seems enough.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nah you just want to be lenient on the scum of this country eh bas

i put it to you that since the abolishing of the death penalty there are more murders than ever

there is no DETERENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back