HUNTLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
swelec said:
ban-all-sheds said:
The following is an opinion, stated without the use of profanities, and is not a personal insult directed at anybody.

I firmly believe that anybody who is in favour of the death penalty is a vile and uncivilised scumbag.

Mahatma Gandhi remarked on the lex talionis: "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless."

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you." (Matthew 5:38-42, NIV)

BAS is in good company :D :D

Its very difficult when you are closely involved in this type of tragedy though
what a load of rubbish

there are some areas near where i live that if you where set upon and you did turn the other cheek they would knife you

i say this drop the bas*ards before they have a chance to hit your first cheek there are some in this society that will never stop once they get you down on the floor and will stamp on you till your dead and they would probably make a HAPPY SLAPPER video of it

i am so glad i dont think the way you do same goes for BAS you two live in sugar coated wonderland full of faeries and good guys

your welcome to come to my wonderland anytime i will give your a guided tour of the west end of newcastle on a sat night say 10 pm its nearly a no go zone GOOD TRAINING :evil:

ps BAS yes your right i have partaken in some good old vigilante work involving youths that set upon an old pensioner 75 needless to say they will remember that night very well

Sponsored Links
Where is this place that you live, that we hear so much about, that is so awful?

securespark said:
Where is this place that you live, that we hear so much about, that is so awful?
dont you belive me ? come on down i will make you a coffee and let you lend my JOE ROCKETS ? fancy dressing up as an old pensioner that will be like tieing a goat in a jungle and waiting for the tiger but we are hunting hoodies ah its ok theres loads of em we can take out as many as you like and they just keep coming :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
solo said:
The incoherent sobbing of a frightened and twisted person
You poor thing.
its you thats the poor thing BAS your not grasping the reality of the pc world

its letting those that commit atrocitties off with MURDER

Slogger said:
swelec said:
ban-all-sheds said:
The following is an opinion, stated without the use of profanities, and is not a personal insult directed at anybody.

I firmly believe that anybody who is in favour of the death penalty is a vile and uncivilised scumbag.

Mahatma Gandhi remarked on the lex talionis: "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless."

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you." (Matthew 5:38-42, NIV)

BAS is in good company :D :D

Its very difficult when you are closely involved in this type of tragedy though
what a load of rubbish

there are some areas near where i live that if you where set upon and you did turn the other cheek they would knife you

i say this drop the bas*ards before they have a chance to hit your first cheek there are some in this society that will never stop once they get you down on the floor and will stamp on you till your dead and they would probably make a HAPPY SLAPPER video of it

i am so glad i dont think the way you do same goes for BAS you two live in sugar coated wonderland full of faeries and good guys

So your answer to the violence in your area is to further incite violence by getting your retaliation in first ?

you got it in one its the only message they will listen too, would you have people hurt then act or would u do anything ? remember this it takes 20 mins for the police to answer a 999 call and thats when they are being told there is a burglar actually in the house

YOU ARE ON YOU OWN OUT THERE TOOL UP

i am talking about a scenario where you know your being confronted as well you know .
If anyone has ever been in that situation then you will know full well you dont let scum have at you first :evil:

MOD 2

calm it down

? i am calm mod honest just telling the truth ( some might say for once ) :LOL:

MOD 2

ive worked in scotswood slogger i know ;)

but please keep it civil saves me work

Slogger said:

i am talking about a scenario where you know your being confronted as well you know.

OK. So you hear breaking glass at 1400, and you creep round a back alley ("tooled up", as you put it) to confront a burglar.

But, in actual fact, you come face to face with the householder (who is also "tooled up", as you put it).

What happens next?

How much is huntley costing, having his life saved so often? this recent saga must have cost 10s of thousands. wouldn't it be cheaper to just let him be? :confused: most of the people who came into the shop today (in response to his pictures on the front of the papers) made a remark such as "why dont they let him be" or "string 'im up", and they aren't barbaric or twisted individuals. This bloke killed 2 innocent girls. Surely him doing himself in would be a MUCH lesser crime / loss to the world.

I think he should be allowed (given certain strict conditions) to do himself in. He's costing the state a fortune (as are all prisoners). But some feel he should be denied death so he can suffer alive.

They should let huntley decide if he wants to live or not, if he wants to die then tell him the only way he can do himself in is jump into a bath of acid at leats that way he will suffer a bit. :evil:

As crafty said regarding people's comments in his shop, that most of the Joe Bloggs of this world want him to die. And im sure they arn't vile or twisted.

securespark said:
Slogger said:

i am talking about a scenario where you know your being confronted as well you know.

OK. So you hear breaking glass at 1400, and you creep round a back alley ("tooled up", as you put it) to confront a burglar.

But, in actual fact, you come face to face with the householder (who is also "tooled up", as you put it).

What happens next?
oh you mistaken me i meant in my own house as i would not go in anywhere i wasnt asked first

You mean you wouldn't go down the road at night to investigate suspicious behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back