I am coming out....

Had Cameron thought leave would win, you wouldn't have had that one.

Its a good job we still had freedom in the seventies when referendum results were honoured.
But then the zealous control of the EU hadn't taken over.
You're tax analogy is foolish.

Sponsored Links
Im in a constituency with in 2017, results were: Con 37,000 Lab 13,500 LD 7,600
Constituency had remain majority in 2016
Mine had a massive Tory majority up till the 90's, then Limp dums scraped in, and have done since , but with a slim majority and labour nowhere. We voted leave in the referendum, and the Tories may have got in this time, but Brexit are standing, so our last MP (who will jump at any opportunity to have his picture taken) will most likely get in again:(.We also have a Limp Dum council, the result being a much higher than average council tax bill. You may as well vote labour, you will still pay more, but may get something for it, unlike Limp dums.

Sponsored Links
Then where will their payments come from ?

The money tree?

Its like when robert mugabe's thugs chased off all the white farmers and installed their own farmers.
First thing they did was chop down the fruit bearing trees. Then the lorries would arrive to pick up the fruit as usual at the end of the season.
Guess what? No fruit crop.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

referendum results were honoured.

The 2016 referendum wont and cant be delivered.

The Leave campaign promised a brexit that is not deliverable, which is why leavers have spent 3 1/2 years going round in circles trying to find the sunlit uplands that dont exist.

Falmouth was awash with Labour activists yesterday, handing out leaflets and sweets to gullible students, Emily Thornberry was due to make an appearance during the afternoon.
By lying low in Weatherspoons, The Prince of Wales, The Grapes, The Chainlocker, The Front and The Oddfellows, I managed to avoid any contact with the rum buggers.

The Leave campaign promised a brexit that is not deliverable, which is why leavers have spent 3 1/2 years going round in circles trying to find the sunlit uplands that dont exist.
Notchy bolox

Sponsored Links
Back