I don't understand. EU: "We have a deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally managed to force you to acknowledge that there is something known as an 'excessive debt procedure' as laid out in the Maastricht Treaty, something you've been denying for the last month.

Quite an achievement, well done me.
Bless, fillyboy is wrong.

I pointed out which article and where, but you couldnt grasp the detail.

And as I keep telling you, it is not relevant.

You claimed austerity was caused by EU membership not Tory policy, which is garbage
Hence why you cant find any proof of this:
That the UK fiscal policy was influenced by the excessive debt procedure

You might need to hire a JCB :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I must admit I have noted that my cat seems to be detecting some type of sound in my place :eek: a cat can pick up high frequency sounds beyond a humans hearing range ;)

could be some thing going on :idea:

There is a van parked just up the road that is not normally there :idea: think I may need to investigate it further ?

Strange as it seems but I recall the same van or similar parked there 3 half years ago , around about the time of the referendum vote :confused:

coincidence ? or some thing dodgy going on ? ref mind controling radio waves ?

any one else noted any of the above ? around there place ?

The van has gone now :confused:

Sponsored Links
Bless, fillyboy is wrong.
What is it about some people who cannot resist starting replies with a condescending comment...Every time..becomes v v tedious and odious.Or LAL with his stupid emogies,practically Every post.

What is it about some people who cannot resist starting replies with a condescending comment...Every time..becomes v v tedious and odious.Or LAL with his stupid emogies,practically Every post.

When you've been categorically proven wrong and are incapable of putting up a counter argument, all that's left is diversion and insults, and that's really all they have.

Each time you lose the argument, you simply try to change the argument as if nobody has read the original arguments, you make the mistake of believing that if you call people stupid and create a diversion, people will believe you, other than a few remainer friends, they don't, they can see right through you.

On the original thread, I stated that:

Austerity was as much to blame on the eu as the Tories because the Maastricht Treaty, which we signed, laid down rules dictating the size of govt debt/deficits as a percentage of gdp.

You said no such clauses were in the Maastricht treaty.

I then pasted the relevant clauses in the Maastricht outlining what I had said, I also quoted paragraph and page nos of the treaty.

After much diversion, you eventually stated that the clauses only referred to countries in the eurozone.

I correctly pointed out the Maastricht Treaty was ratified nearly ten years before the introduction of the Euro as a currency.

You continue to divert and obfuscate.

Give up man you're just making yourself look stupid and I'm sure that's not the impression you want to give to the good people on this forum.

Each time you lose the argument, you simply try to change the argument as if nobody has read the original arguments, you make the mistake of believing that if you call people stupid and create a diversion, people will believe you, other than a few remainer friends, they don't, they can see right through you.

On the original thread, I stated that:

Austerity was as much to blame on the eu as the Tories because the Maastricht Treaty, which we signed, laid down rules dictating the size of govt debt/deficits as a percentage of gdp.

You said no such clauses were in the Maastricht treaty.

I then pasted the relevant clauses in the Maastricht outlining what I had said, I also quoted paragraph and page nos of the treaty.

After much diversion, you eventually stated that the clauses only referred to countries in the eurozone.

I correctly pointed out the Maastricht Treaty was ratified nearly ten years before the introduction of the Euro as a currency.

You continue to divert and obfuscate.

Give up man you're just making yourself look stupid and I'm sure that's not the impression you want to give to the good people on this forum.

What fine was imposed by the EU on the Uk? Point it out in the Gov accounts.

Blaming the EU for Tory Austerity is truly madness. Blame the victim of rape for wearing a skirt, thats your level of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back