Tory candidates debate.......

How do we address the weaknesses of staying in? Fix that and you've got everyone on side.

I just cant see how the weaknesses of staying in can be a greater threat to the UK than the economic damage of leaving.

Sponsored Links
How do we address the weaknesses of staying in? Fix that and you've got everyone on side.

I'm not a member of the Royal Horticultural Society, so I have no influence on its rules and policies. If i was one of the 28 Directors, with representation on all the important committies, I would have quite a lot of influence, if I cultivated a spirit of co-operation with my fellow members and agreed a common approach so that we would support each other.

Sadly Bojo and Theresa have no comprehension of how to do this. They enjoy hanging out with their buddies and loudly criticising everything about the RHS, blaming it for their own gardening incompetence and bad decisions. This is why they are so unsuccessful at influencing it.

They also reject advice proffered by friends wishing to help.

Having been rebuffed, such friends are saddened and discouraged.

"Mark Rutte told the BBC the UK, outside the EU, would not be "big enough" to play a role on the world stage.

He also said the withdrawal agreement could not be renegotiated by the autumn.

Changes could be made to the political declaration if the UK tells the EU how it wants to deal with the Irish border, he said.

However, he added there was "no point" in further negotiations, unless the UK changed its red lines."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48703043

David Davies, of course, rejected his words.

Sponsored Links
Back