Tory candidates debate.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear, more of the same :cry:

'We will leave by 31st Oct with a deal'

Yeah ok, but: A new deal wont happen by then because there is no EU president until 1st Nov

And: the EU wont renegotiate the WA

'We need to keep no deal on the table'
Yeah great one :ROFLMAO:

'If a deal cant be done by 31st Oct we will leave with no deal'
Yeah, thats gotta get past parliament, it aint happening.

How about the existing deal?
Oh yeah, its crap and its been voted down a zillion times

Leavers must be chuffed that a new prime minister will not bring Brexit closer by one iota.

Groundhog hog day :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
31st October and the UK will be out ;)

Leave on our own accord or the EU will kick us out ;)

or the EU will kick us out ;)

They won't. They don't need to.

We gave notice of resignation and will have resigned when our period of notice runs out.

31st October and the UK will be out

unless our government is able to convince EU27 to give us another extension, or revokes our letter of resignation.

Last time they gave us an extension they asked us not to waste it.

So our ruling Con party has wasted the nation's opportunity by chasing its own tail.

Than we are out

Any signs of descent suspend parliament send em on holiday

By the time they come back it will be done and dusted ;)

Sponsored Links
Any signs of descent suspend parliament send em on holiday

By the time they come back it will be done and dusted
Yep, that's taking back control...

f cuk democracy for starters :LOL:

The conservatives members have a difficult choice to make when choosing their new leader. Basically, they have to try and pick the candidate who will **** it up the least. :mrgreen:

The conservatives members have a difficult choice to make when choosing their new leader. Basically, they have to try and pick the candidate who will **** it up the least. :mrgreen:

The least worst -oh dear, I wouldnt want the responsibility to choose :ROFLMAO:

Yeah bye Rory Stewart you weirdo..his ego was rapidly manifesting into something rather ugly and unpleasant..especially his inability to sit on a bar stool. Yeah seeya!

Yeah bye Rory Stewart you weirdo..his ego was rapidly manifesting into something rather ugly and unpleasant..especially his inability to sit on a bar stool. Yeah seeya!

I guess you didnt like the fact Rory Stewart has shown the other candidates are all lying about their Brexit promises.

ie like
'negotiate a new deal'
'We will leave on 31st Oct'
'We can leave with or without a deal on 31st Oct'

Don't see the point of these debates on telly

Not as if we get to vote for any of em

Tis only the party members who get to vote

Who cares I say ?

Not me

Transam gives not a jot :cool:

I guess you didnt like the fact Rory Stewart has shown the other candidates are all lying about their Brexit promises.

ie like
'negotiate a new deal'
'We will leave on 31st Oct'
'We can leave with or without a deal on 31st Oct'
You guessed wrong. It was his amateur attempt at being authoritative and 'different' which came across as 'special' instead.

Re 31st October proroguing parliament shouldn't in any way be an option it goes against democracy(although it tempts me as i bet you all a fiver here, no matter what deal or change the new PM manages 99% of Labour will oppose it). Despite being pro brexit i am not as desperate as some pro remain who as i stated before would arm Bercow to the teeth if it meant stopping Brexit.

I can only see new PM either showing the EU for what they are, returning after attempting to re-negotiate and proving they are not willing to negotiate, and in turn convince the majority to leave without a deal. There's no way EU are going to change their deal, they're a BOC's and must stand strong for the sake of their future alliance.They will only step in after to 'rescue a deal'.
I stand by the fact the most difficult challenge here are the pro remainers/Labour desperate to delay this as long as possible to force a GE or somehow topple the government reverse Brexit. It seems evident JRM is on Boris side now so that's a small hurdle cleared.

What is mounting here is indecision and (people attempting to) delay is costing us dearly here, not the process itself which again is what ive argued all along. And i am hoping this will force the people standing in the way to be forced to justify their actions or stand aside.

Flux capacitor 88mph 1.21 jiggawatts comes to mind... its going to be interesting times.

Sponsored Links
Back