Tory candidates debate.......

Ah, so not only do you wish to f cuk up the UK but you want to destroy the organisation you wish to leave...

You truly are the scum of the earth!

No they are.. why haven't they offered us a fair exit agreement. Oh wait they just gave May enough rope to hang herself yes of course. What i said was with somewhat tongue in cheek but they the EU would be happy to destroy us over actually offering a balanced EU agreement. Like Japan etc enjoy.
So who is the scum? It's all relative.

Sponsored Links
No they are.. why haven't they offered us a fair exit agreement.
I dont think Ellals comments are helpful -inciting greater division is no way forward.

The problem is that the EU hold all the cards, a good deal is not possible. I know that seems unfair, but both sides have a right to fight for the best deal -the side representing 27 nations is always gonna have the upper hand.

Theresa Mays biggest mistakes was agreeing to the EUs favorite way of sequencing, so the divorce bill had to be agreed before trade talks.

Dont forget the WA isnt a deal, it just lets the UK start trade talks, which will be even more difficult. We will end up capitulating to everything to get a free trade deal.

Fishing rights -forget that
Gibraltar - probably will go.

And so it goes on.

Staying in is the only sensible option.........

inciting greater division is no way forward.
You do realise that it is the quitters who are hoping for the break up of the EU that are the devisive ones, don't you? :rolleyes:

And as for the UK, we are now irrevocably divided!

And if quitters get their way, then Scotland may very well go it's own way, and an Island of Ireland becomes a distinct possibility...

Quitters it appears are happy to also divide up the UK...

But no surprise there, given that many are simply xenophobic little englanders!

The problem is that the EU hold all the cards, a good deal is not possible. I know that seems unfair, but both sides have a right to fight for the best deal -the side representing 27 nations is always gonna have the upper hand.
The EU has done no more or no less than stick to the rules of the EU that govern the four basic freedoms principles...

It's got nothing to do with holding cards. And the UK helped right those rules and signed up to them!

Quitters stamping their feet and claiming the EU are at fault are simply too ignorant to understand the situation.
(but their ignorance is of course a given!)

Donit forget Wales, and then Cornwall!

Sponsored Links
ou do realise that it is the quitters who are hoping for the break up of the EU that are the devisive ones, don't you

Your post and narrative generally are very divisive.

I always wonder what the motivation is. I imagine you would like the UK to remain in the EU, in which your motivation might likely be to try your best to persuade others to come on board.

Im not sure how calling somebody a Quitter and saying they are thick is using much in the way of persuasive language :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn’t see the point of Getting left wing extremists or at the very least non Tory voters to question a Tory PM hopeful.

Could have gone out with a mic and camera and picked randoms off the street to ask questions.

Journalists will do anything to start a fight that the vast majority of the public have no interest in.

I don't see the point in getting supporters to fawn over the hopefuls they like.

Seeing that the only people that can vote (I think!) are Tory MPs, why bother going on TV at all? You're only likely to look a fool in front of the public. The voting tories probably didn't waste their time watching the TV debate.

I don't see the point in getting supporters to fawn over the hopefuls they like.
Agree - which is why I said get normal people off the street.

If the person asking the question is never going to be impressed by the answer, what is the point?

the purpose is not to impress the studio audience, but to inform the public.

to ask a question which draws out the ability, knowledge and truthfulness (if any) of the person being questioned.

See below.

I don’t think that is the objective- it should be perhaps

does anyone still believe we will definitely leave, deal or no deal, on 31 October?

Do you think it’s better to tell everyone we will stay indefinitely until we get the right deal?

Your post and narrative generally are very divisive.
You've slipped back into 'arse about face' logic again :LOL:

Im not sure how calling somebody a Quitter and saying they are thick is using much in the way of persuasive language
The truth sometimes hurts...

They want to quit the EU, and some are indeed thick (y)

PS. Removing posts because of a particular point of view is 'divisive'!

Sponsored Links
Back