Tory candidates debate.......

Sponsored Links
Lol. They have given the UK plenty of negotiating time and more. A deal has been done boyo. Not the EU's fault some aggressive anti EU nutters keep voting it down.

Yeah sure.. No point discussing with you as you can't take those remain glasses off, your mindset is evident you're a potential Bercow supporter, you just want failure. Oh right the ERG have been pivotal effect here... yawn!

Sponsored Links
Yes positive. Stick this in yer pipe boyo.

The EU graciously gave the UK an extension to sort out OUR Brexit catastrophe and implored us to use that time wisely. God bless the Tories.

I was saying yeah sure to your tinted assumption this has been all about the ERG. I agree it was negotiated poorly by a weak PM who was never pro leave. What else do you expect. The rest im not going to repeat myself.

What the fck are you gurning on about. Select snippets and then add your own deranged guff, you must be really bored tonight. :LOL:

What the fck are you gurning on about
Perhaps Fest would like to repeat the referendum and keep on repeating it, until such time that he has a Tory PM that will negotiate a deal he prefers.

You had TM boyo. Bad luck, quit moaning.

Perhaps Fest would like to repeat the referendum and keep on repeating it, until such time that he has a Tory PM that will negotiate a deal he prefers.

You had TM boyo. Bad luck, quit moaning.
What you on about? It's not my deal and not my choice of deal or is this neanderthal football speak where you refer to the opposition including fans as you/them collectively?

Not a Tory fan...next.

Not a Tory fan
Not your night is it.
Seems like the Tories are plotting to put a malleable idiot in charge at Downing St, so that those with the power can covertly manoeuvre their puppet to carry out the destruction of the UK. Great thinking especially as the idiot out front will cop for the inevitable fall out.

Yes id take Nigel back with me to destroy the EU!
Ah, so not only do you wish to f cuk up the UK but you want to destroy the organisation you wish to leave...

You truly are the scum of the earth!

What you on about? It's not my deal and not my choice of deal or is this neanderthal football speak where you refer to the opposition including fans as you/them collectively?

Not a Tory fan...next.

Noseal does not even know what he is on about :LOL: that's what happens when one is constantly on the piste

Brain fade :LOL:l

Not your night is it.
Seems like the Tories are plotting to put a malleable idiot in charge at Downing St, so that those with the power can covertly manoeuvre their puppet to carry out the destruction of the UK. Great thinking especially as the idiot out front will cop for the inevitable fall out.
If it makes you feel better no it's not my night..still not sure what the fck or how that relates to me benefiting or not?! Is it not our night can't we share the gloom? :LOL:

However in reality Rory Stewart is out and i got a perfect new helmet for my road bike and finished tiling the ensuite so I'm chuffed to bits :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back