Ideal logic+ installation

Dont know what the crack is here, I certainly "dont" work for Ideal, so I have no axe to grind either way, I can only speak from "my" experience, I have fitted plenty of Isar's a few Icos, and also quite a few of the Evo plumb center range which are Ideals, I havent had any real trouble with any of them, I have an Isar in my house, IT'S 8 YEARS OLD, and it's fine other than the PCB issue when I first fitted it, Ideal "came out under warranty" and replaced it twice, my local City Plumbing outlet reckon they have sold loads and loads of Esprit and not had one single problem with any, the manager is a real decent chap who will chase up warranty claims for me, whether it's a shower, tap, bath, or boiler manufacturer, which he has done successfully with Ferroli and a bath manufacturer only recently, so I dont doubt his honesty, so not quite understanding why others seem to have had such a problem, is it down to poor contract fixing, rushing the installation and not flushing and inhibitor ect ?, must be something !

Sponsored Links
Spot on its how its been fitted, because they have myson cp pumps & aluminum heat exs need tender loving care ;)

Dunno Pendict ' loads have had trouble & probably loads have not why is the question ?? same mighrt be said about most boilers ect ??

We work for the retired chairman of Phillips & in conversatio with him about manufacturing he said that they employed people who's sole job was to cut the costs in there manufacturing plants , this could be effiency , different plant ect or in many cases see if you can make the product actually cheaper eg 1 nut instwad of 2 X that by a few hundred thousand units & it adds up to alot of money ect or they would make the metal a few microns thinner ect sometimes they got wrong the product became under engineered ! which would effect the quality & reliability ?
Maybe the same thing happens with boilers , parts that were sourced & made in Europe , the same part/ product is now made in China ? but looks the same ?? than again there might be the friday night special explanation or I am talking boll***s ? :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back