Ideal logic+ installation

Oh, they may have some Engerlish 'Bennys' screwdriving the boiler together in Engerland son, but most of the boiler is made in Italy or China.

We have fitting Baxi boilers made in Denmark, they were log gasification boiler does that count??!!

Sponsored Links
Think Baxi bought out the then Ocean/Alpha boiler manus ?? Italian ! I beleive Alpha split from the Ocean bit & went on there own , Alpha are now owned by Imergas (Italian?) who prior to aquiring Alpha never imported into the U'K . think all this is correct ?? but than again ?

deal t your the one who brought up you should buy british and i agree thats why i buy main boilers as the reilable and proven unlike logic whilst the rest ideal range is proven carp

painfulblockedpunt.jpg

poor old number 26. hes just had an ideal logic fitted.

Sponsored Links
update, decided against Bg contracting.

do most of you guys advertise?

if so how much per year?

Is it likely to be able to get a heating system a week or a boiler swap? in good times... the average price for a full system is about 3k up here & boiler swap about £1400 £50 for a heating repair labour only how do these prices compare from around the country..? ;)

Yep , in these times ask not what your country can do for you , but what you can do for your country ?? & that is buy British or made in Britain !

British manufacturing = British jobs , Johnson & Starley made in Northampton (G.B) do you all really want to purchase a boiler made by some bloke in Leider Hosen , boozed up on Scnaps ? or by some bloke in wooden shoes :) bombed out of his ead on puff ?? of course you don't :)

made in GB you know it makes sense !!

british made, dont make me laugh. give me german or dutch any day of the week. when was the last time a british manufacturer came up with something innovative for the domestic market? baxi with there new back boiler?? who in there right mind would fit one of those beside there television? what else? magnaclean? magnet in a fairy bottle would be better quality. i dont understand peoples urgency to get back involved with ideal, the last few years they have been utter dog sh1t and i cant see that there has been any major changes to put that right. cheap boilers with long warantees certainly give people short memories.

roguetrader";p="1685169 said:
british made, dont make me laugh. give me german or

Innovation , whats that ?? the latest electronic gizmo ,would not say the Dutch have exactly set the world alight with engineering innovatiion , personally I do not want technical innovation , & ultimately I would guess neither does Joe Public , not that they know it yet !! but ultimately they will pay a very heavy price for it in the future , as for Ideal well time will tell , hope it works for them after all alot of jobs depend on it !!!

Can not believe people slag off a product without fitting it first!
Logic is a fantastic boiler. Every componant inside is top quality. Fitted a number of these now with no issues and know many worscester,baxi,glow worm and vailant installers that are now fitting logic.
One of my mates has fitted 50 in last year with no problem.
If you do not like ideal, then fair enough, but do not slag off a product you have not fitted or seen.
it is good to be able to support a british manufacturing company who have learnt from past products and built a desent well priced piece of kit.

Can not believe people slag off a product without fitting it first!
Logic is a fantastic boiler. Every componant inside is top quality. Fitted a number of these now with no issues and know many worscester,baxi,glow worm and vailant installers that are now fitting logic.
One of my mates has fitted 50 in last year with no problem.
If you do not like ideal, then fair enough, but do not slag off a product you have not fitted or seen.
it is good to be able to support a british manufacturing company who have learnt from past products and built a desent well priced piece of kit.

So how long have you worked for ideal?

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back