If Brexit doesn't happen

Sponsored Links
Do you have all this canned? Just the same copy pasta that will cause nothing but a merry-go-round of boredom and insults.

No, because our government doesn't know what brexit is yet. I think you could have better worded your question and asked 'can you please tell us what kind brexit you want', in which case I could simply say the one I was told I would be voting for.

That is unless you have forgotten what Cameron told us.

Is this what Cameron told us ?

https://www.conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/05/camerons-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html

He clearly states he doesn't know what brexit is, or any advantages. I am asking the same question, what is brexit? You, and others voted for it. Explain it to me, and others.

It is boring and goes round in circles, simply because nobody (including bj, farage, ree smogg, gove etc) can or will say what brexit is.

If you understand it, explain it. It was clearly told by the leave campaigners, that it would be better for us. How, why? Not wooly replies, but real constructive comments.

Or was it just an immigration vote? I think that is what it is. Prove me wrong

Can you explain why so many people believe in God?

Yes, they want somebody to lead them and their minds.

A free choice, nobody forces you to join in, or follow.

Can you explain brexit, or if not, what did you vote for?

Sponsored Links
Id like to see how People of religion who believe in God voted.

I only know (closely) 5 people who are church and religious types.

All voted brexit. What does that mean? Not surprising to me

I see ree smogg just said,

We want the least bad brexit!

Wow, what happened to brexit being good for us!

Thus the wrinklies who voted to leave are relying on the younger generations to fund their retirement.

As a former member of a 'younger generation' I was only too glad to fund the pensions of those that made a bigger sacrifice to keep us safe than any of us ever will.

Is this what Cameron told us ?

https://www.conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/05/camerons-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html

He clearly states he doesn't know what brexit is, or any advantages. I am asking the same question, what is brexit? You, and others voted for it. Explain it to me, and others.

It is boring and goes round in circles, simply because nobody (including bj, farage, ree smogg, gove etc) can or will say what brexit is.

If you understand it, explain it. It was clearly told by the leave campaigners, that it would be better for us. How, why? Not wooly replies, but real constructive comments.

Or was it just an immigration vote? I think that is what it is. Prove me wrong

Screenshot_20180924-133139.png

https://www.ft.com/content/b52f1b0a-7aee-11e5-a1fe-567b37f80b64

It was to my understanding there was no hard, no soft, no renegotiation, no chequers deal, no half in half out. It was a clean break.

And that's what I'd prefer now. No deal. If we want a deal later we negotiate a deal later, not while we're in limbo and May is giving away her hand.

View attachment 149006
https://www.ft.com/content/b52f1b0a-7aee-11e5-a1fe-567b37f80b64

It was to my understanding there was no hard, no soft, no renegotiation, no chequers deal, no half in half out. It was a clean break.

And that's what I'd prefer now. No deal. If we want a deal later we negotiate a deal later, not while we're in limbo and May is giving away her hand.

So you didn't vote for what is going on then ?

Feel misled ?

Misled by the leave campaigners about how simple it would be, let alone all the benefits.

So you didn't vote for what is going on then ?

Feel misled ?

Misled by the leave campaigners about how simple it would be, let alone all the benefits.

Ah but don't fool yourself into thinking that means I'd rather have muh sheeples vote and remain.

Ah but don't fool yourself into thinking that means I'd rather have muh sheeples vote and remain.

You would much rather have something you didn't vote for, than admit being led down the garden path towards something you have no idea about, let alone its benefits, rather than admitting it is likely to be a bad move?

So you still support something you cannot detail or specify?

Sponsored Links
Back