If Brexit doesn't happen

Sponsored Links
So you didn't vote for what is going on then ?

Feel misled ?

Misled by the leave campaigners about how simple it would be, let alone all the benefits.
I do not feel misled,,,anybody who thought it would be a walk in the park,give ya head a shake

I do not feel misled,,,anybody who thought it would be a walk in the park,give ya head a shake
Anyone who thinks Merkle Macron etc are fine upstanding people with no hidden agenda and axe to grind,,,ditto

Sponsored Links
Yes, they want somebody to lead them and their minds.

A free choice, nobody forces you to join in, or follow.

Can you explain brexit, or if not, what did you vote for?
Can you explain fully the inner workings of the EU,the money wasting,the inter country politics,you seriously believe Merkel/May hold equal sway in EU?And Germany holds (UK) interests as important as their own?Germany is falling apart,Ffs,,wake up.

I only know (closely) 5 people who are church and religious types.

All voted brexit. What does that mean? Not surprising to me
You do not know many people,closely or not,if only 5 believe in god,and what the fek has god to do with EU voting,,....is god an EU lover you reckon?

Respect.png

You do not know many people,closely or not,if only 5 believe in god,and what the fek has god to do with EU voting,,....is god an EU lover you reckon?

Thank you for knowing more about my friends than I do. I know hundreds of people, not all closely enough to discuss religion and/or brexit. I do know however, that all those who need the mind control, that I know, have voted 1 way!

Brexit can be viewed as mind control. Nobody can give any benefits of brexit, but lots voted for it. The only reason if not based on facts, must be about what they are told to believe, without question.

Another comment from you without fact, or even an opposing view. But you believe it, so it is right.

Don't worry chaps, very soon, May will finally layout that hand she's been holding so tightly to her chest. Any minute now. Just wait ...

Thank you for knowing more about my friends than I do. I know hundreds of people, not all closely enough to discuss religion and/or brexit. I do know however, that all those who need the mind control, that I know, have voted 1 way!

Brexit can be viewed as mind control. Nobody can give any benefits of brexit, but lots voted for it. The only reason if not based on facts, must be about what they are told to believe, without question.

Another comment from you without fact, or even an opposing view. But you believe it, so it is right.
Rofl..Brexit...mind control ..dreamer

For all you doubters......God does not exist. Brexit will happen.

It's looking like they'll try to go for Norway. Or Canada. Still can't agree even among themselves. Norway option offers a solution to the insoluble Irish Border problem. But it crosses some of Theresa's other red lines.

Shame they didn't decide two years ago. Or, better, three.

They might have got somewhere by now.

Rice-Pudd has squirrelled away enough in Ireland that he doesn't mind the rest of us suffering WTO, though there are few people insane enough to join him..

Don't worry chaps, very soon, May will finally layout that hand she's been holding so tightly to her chest. Any minute now. Just wait ...

Ive no doubt she know Chequers is not a goer. Thats just a theoretical option to appease both sides, neither which accept it as an option but it would be better than totally giving in to the opposite side.

Probably she will end up with an option that stays in the customs union and or the single market

Ive no doubt she know Chequers is not a goer. Thats just a theoretical option to appease both sides, neither which accept it as an option but it would be better than totally giving in to the opposite side.

Probably she will end up with an option that stays in the customs union and or the single market
Never going to happen,would mean free movent and governed by EU laws...not an option

Sponsored Links
Back