If the BBC invited him on to do a hatchet job

There's some tumultuous times ahead in Europe, seen how violent it's getting in Calais recently.

I'd have to say that that's the biggest understatement of the year. Germany opened the floodgates to economic migrants to support it growing older polulation, and it was either young men who have a completely different attitude to woman, that made the journey, or those who freely admit that if other countries are prepared to give them benefits, then why shouldn't they take them. It's been estimated that maybe only 5-10% are actually proper refugees that need help, so the remaining million or so, are the type of people that will end up causing problems, and at some point, there's going to be either a backlash, or an attempted takeover by those immigrants taking what they see is their god given right. The migrants in Calais are prepared to attack and threaten drivers to get over here, and yet the French turn a blind eye, and we haven't sent troops over there to stop it, and no one equates the recent rise in crime to these type of people getting in to this country.

It's just that I am firmly of the view that the rise of the far right parties in Europe is solely down to the fact that they are seen as the only people who are talking seriously about controlling immigration

The rise of the far right, is actually a subconcious reaction to fact that most people see the immigrants as a threat to their known way of life. In Inidia and Pakistan, rape is a fact of life because men there seem to think it's their right. In many of the middle east countries, I sometimes wonder if men insist their wives are covered, simply to stop other men going after them. We've heard of the sexual attacks in Cologne at Christmas, and Sweden now has the highest number of rapes other than Somalia since taking in so many immigrants. You can control immigration, but not the attitudes of the immigrants that are then allowed to come here.

Sponsored Links
I talk mainly about muslim immigration at present because that is where most non EU immigration is coming from. If it was hindu's I'd be talking about them. If it was budhists I'd be talking about them etc.
You need to edit this post then don't you Spuey because it is (typical) lies.

No I think I'll leave it as it is.
It should be done in a fair manner, not just Muslims, which is what you're mainly talking about.
It was in reply to this comment from blightymam and could better have been written as " I talk mainly about muslim immigration at present because that is where I perceive most non EU immigration is coming from." And that comment is my perception not just for the present but for what the future will bring, and I am not the only one who perceives that, must be all the boats chock full of people crossing the med and the hordes already on the beaches and the numbers waiting to come. I could also have added that it's the muslim immigrants who will have terrorists hiding in their midst, not the hindu's, budhists etc.
All of which gives very good reason for people myself included to focus on muslim immigration.
Last I heard the Americans, Chinese, Indians and Australians haven't got too much reason to do harm to the Brits, so I'm not too worried about potential terrorists amongst them.
But all in all I think I'll just leave my post as it is thanks.

I would say that muslims, asylum seekers or migrants, heading to or wanting to head to the EU far outweighs that number .
Of course you would. So the answer is no. It does not outweigh. You carry on posting your lies and weaken your argument. Idiots like you Spuey are what opposers of the RWR attitude dream about.

Sponsored Links
I talk mainly about muslim immigration at present because that is where I perceive most non EU immigration is coming from.
Oh, well that's ok then. Mebbe you should edit your post and include the word "perceive" in it.

However, if you are happy for all of us to post lies, with a proviso that we can back track, then that has to be the precedent for people on both sides of the debate. I personally think it is better to post the truth from the outset.

I would say that muslims, asylum seekers or migrants, heading to or wanting to head to the EU far outweighs that number
This must be one of spuey's most enlightening posts. :rolleyes:

I would say that players, youngsters or adults, playing or wanting to play for Manchester United far outweighs that number that already play for them.

I would say that people, youngsters or adults, winning or wanting to win the lottery far outweighs that number that have already won it.

I would say that people, workers or retired, going on an ocean cruise or wanting to go on an ocean cruise far outweighs that number of those that already are on cruises.

I would say that people, politicians or non-politicians, being or wanting to be Prime Minister far outweighs that number who have been PM.

Obviously we have no data on the number of people who want to do something. So where does spuey get his data from?

And spuey has the audacity to claim he's not bigoted.
It's simply unbelievable that anyone can be so deeply self-delusional, so ridiculously selectively processing information to reinforce their belief.
Even his own comments are rigged to entrench his prejudice.
He's still in denial! It would be unbelievable if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I would say that muslims, asylum seekers or migrants, heading to or wanting to head to the EU far outweighs that number

I would say that players, youngsters or adults, playing or wanting to play for Manchester United far outweighs that number that already play for them.

I would say that people, youngsters or adults, winning or wanting to win the lottery far outweighs that number that have already won it.

I would say that people, workers or retired, going on an ocean cruise or wanting to go on an ocean cruise far outweighs that number of those that already are on cruises.

I would say that people, politicians or non-politicians, being or wanting to be Prime Minister far outweighs that number who have been PM.

Obviously we have no data on the number of people who want to do something. So where does spuey get his data from?

It's simply unbelievable that anyone can be so deeply self-delusional, so ridiculously selectively processing information to reinforce their belief.
He's still in denial! It would be unbelievable if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

You are a fine one to talk about belief and being delusional, don’t forget you are founder member of the LWR on this forum.

BTW, how did the psychotherapy go yesterday?

This might come as a surprise to you d'heads but I'm not too worried about the ones who don't want to head for Europe.

You are a fine one to talk about belief and being delusional, don’t forget you are founder member of the LWR on this forum.

BTW, how did the psychotherapy go yesterday?

Himmaginns psychotherapy did not go to well by the look of it :)

Sponsored Links
Back