If the BBC invited him on to do a hatchet job

Sponsored Links
only those with white faces are racists

So that's your personal opinion.

You're weird.

blimey you mean to say it is not the case :eek: and after all these years I thought it was only people with white faces were racist :eek: so there is

racism in India with the dalet sect & the un-touchable's , or xenophobia in south Africa were a Sudanese shop keeper was stoned to death by children
12 year old Somalis burnt alive for entertainment ( all on video) or the university of Harcourt lynching in Nigeria (burnt alive)

Or the lynching & massacre of Christians in Indonesia.

no body seemed to give a S**t about the striking miners that were shot by the police in South Africa , than again why would they ? after all they were black miners shot by black policeman. ;)

Sponsored Links
So that's your personal opinion.

You're weird.
Don't think that's fair.
I was lead to believe that racism was a white crime while at school by my teachers. Then you look at the history of racism against black people and there's a history of slavery, police brutality, job discrimination, poverty, the way black people are portrayed by the media etc and combined with the fact we are living in a mainly white society here in the UK... then it's not such a leap.

Nobody gives a watsit about racism unless a white face is involved.

how about if we had a white police officers association that excluded coloured officers ? wonder how that would go down ?? :)

Is there not also a black music award ?? how about if we had a white only music award ? wonder how that would go down ? :)

The post was a list of those who constantly remind us about racists
You compiled a list in response to this below, i.e. When John asked who has been constantly saying "only people with white faces are racists".

So we have constantly been told for years

Only people with white faces are racists
When have I ever said these words?

Sponsored Links
Back