If the BBC invited him on to do a hatchet job

Sponsored Links
I thought you meant that you also wanted to know why he claimed that "Only people with white faces are racists"

If you write posts composed of a single punctuation mark it is unreasonable of you to complain when people interpret them.

The post was a list of those who constantly remind us about racists
You compiled a list in response to this below, i.e. When John asked who has been constantly saying "only people with white faces are racists".

So we have constantly been told for years

Only people with white faces are racists
When have I ever said these words?

What are you some scheister lawyer :LOL:

just for the record my 1st response was to state " That we are constantly being reminded of racism "

My 2nd response was a stand alone remark " only those with white faces are racists "or what ever.

If my post suggested or implied that I said , considered or accused you of making a racist remark or comment , than that was not the case !!!

Should you require me or want me to edit the post I will do so ,or I can leave it as is & include some type of comment that makes it clear that I was not acussing you of making a racist remark. You can even choose the wording if u like providing it is not some thing along the lines of

transam is a t*t or retarded or what ever :) others can make those comments via a separate post

Sponsored Links
right fck it I cannot be dealing with all the whinging

I will edit it any way :p so there

I thought you meant that you also wanted to know why he claimed that "Only people with white faces are racists"

If you write posts composed of a single punctuation mark it is unreasonable of you to complain when people interpret them.
I thought by quoting your post.. it was clear I was talking to you.

Your post made no sense in response to my post above it.

Or you can just keep on making comments only to adjust their interpretation to suit the debate as it progresses.
I prefer to be genuine.(y)

I have edited said post.

can I go to Tescos now ????????????????

Edit
fck it I am going any way :LOL:

Last edited:
how about if we had a white police officers association that excluded coloured officers ? wonder how that would go down ?? :)

Is there not also a black music award ?? how about if we had a white only music award ? wonder how that would go down ? :)
We do have the Oscars.(y)

We do have the Oscars
Is that a white only awards ceremony ? Before you start spouting off about how there were no black nominees this year, maybe it was because none were worthy of it. A bit like moaning that no white people won gold in the sprinting at the Olympics, it was because they werent good enough, not because they were excluded.

........or their religious orientation.

If they're coming from north Africa and the middle east what do you think that would be?
Put it another way, immigration figures for China, India, USA and Australia and a couple of other non-Muslim prevalent nations accounts for about a quarter of a million migrants. Are you saying that illegal Muslim (UK bound) migrants outweigh this number?
I would say that muslims, asylum seekers or migrants, heading to or wanting to head to the EU far outweighs that number and once accepted there it's only a short journey across the channel in the back of a wagon for any who want to do that too. Childs play after what they've already been through.
Thank fck they're starting to tighten the borders.

Sponsored Links
Back