Immigrants

Hmm....
I thought he was merely pointing out to those who moan about immigration and integration should stop and look at the way Brits behave abroad too and perhaps stop being such hypocrites.

So it's how you wish to see things or twist them isn't it?

That's the one.

Sponsored Links
image.png
To be fair, Rogers posts in the past show us that he doesn't like immigration!

Sponsored Links
The op votes for the likes of nick clegg. So obviously he thinks its fine and dandy for it to happen here.

That is indeed a twisted train of thought, blighty....:confused:
I know! Some folk will believe whatever they want to believe. Nevermind hey? :) Best to move on and leave em to live in their sad, negative worlds, all bitter and twisted, lol.

The op votes for the likes of nick clegg. So obviously he thinks its fine and dandy for it to happen here.

You obviously are extremely selective about which posts that you do not agree with you choose to read:

I think you'll find he was using irony to get the point over. Perhaps you took it too literally? He certainly didn't say it was fine and dandy for it to happen here.

Roger votes for the likes of farage and trump. So obviously he thinks its fine and dandy for Brits to do it abroad.

Are some seriously linking the intergration of those from the UK moving to Spain ?

and those who move here from Islamic countries ? ??

:LOL::LOL:

He only posted it cos there wasn't any immigration arguments on the go. (y) It's not even a comparison in reality.

Sponsored Links
Back