India

probably the most racist country on the planet ???
That'll be the sunlit uplands, inhabited by gammons, where the unicorns graze peacefully on the greenest grass, with the geese, that lay golden eggs, gently pecking away in the meadow.
The gammons from the sunlit uplands can export their greenest grass all over the world, and sign new trade deals to sell unicorn milk and choice cuts of unicorn meat. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
In India ... they find the money to spend billions on nuclear missiles etc, then expect handouts aswell.
Unfortunately, in a world where some of the nations have nuclear missiles, and are readily prepared to use them, it is necessary for other countries to acquire nuclear missiles to ensure MAD.

Def of poverty is below 60% of average income,
Of course poverty is relative.
UK is governed by a right wing party that looks after the rich. Even the poor are mislead into voting for it.
India is governed by a right wing party that looks after the rich.

What does that suggest?
Poverty is not only about money, it can be seen as being poor in terms of equality, e.g. having access to representation.

Yes we do spend millions/billions on vanity projects, but we have things like social care and the NHS, employment laws, our class system is almost deconstructed, women get treated mostly as equals, we have good sanitary systems, infrastructure etc which perhaps affords us to have these extras.

Yes, but it is not perfect. People still suffer.

Sponsored Links
Hunger is a universal feeling - hungry children don't care if they're in Britain or India, all they know is hunger.
Only the other day the school my wife works at had to get emergency food for a boy - the father left home, the mother had no money at all, no income, no food in the house. Yes, welfare will provide once everything is sorted, but that doesn't change the fact that a child is going to school having not eaten for 3 days.

We can do better to help people. That's all I am saying. I never said it was as bad as living in India.

Can’t be bothered to read yer entire post but I get the general gist
your the one who compared the UK to India
No surprise tbh your renowned for yer verbal s***e and anti UK stance

As For The F****h it would seem that it has upset the anti UK troll(s)

:p

lol, couldn't be more wrong. I did not compare India to the UK. If you read what I said you would know that.

My point is only that we should not criticise other countries when our own is not perfect. And I don't say that because I hate my country, I say it because I want the best for our country. The only troll here appears to be you, calling anybody you disagree with a "UK hater".

lol, couldn't be more wrong. I did not compare India to the UK. If you read what I said you would know that.

My point is only that we should not criticise other countries when our own is not perfect. And I don't say that because I hate my country, I say it because I want the best for our country. The only troll here appears to be you, calling anybody you disagree with a "UK hater".

yes u did ;)

No you don’t appear to be the only UK hating troll here ;)

Finally G admits that he took my advice to seek help. Good work Boyo.

You shouldnt talk of yourself like that, it's not good for your self respect and mental health. :mrgreen:

nowt wrong with my mental health
:cool:
I was abducted by aliens ounce was on a visit to the post office at the time

Some citizens will recall how hard this government battled to avoid feeding the hungry children of the poor during lockdown.

ErdaxwtXUAAx_Zl.jpg

A weeks food parcel for a growing child.

The UN need to do an investigation on poverty and human rights violations in F*****

Scoundrels

closing mosques
Banning the burka
Poor refugee camp standards
Malnutrition in the above
Assaults
Plod brutality

In other news,

"Accounts show Compass chief executive Dominic Blakemore received pay, pension and bonuses of almost £4.7 million in the year to September 2019. The Guardian reported this week that his salary fell to £1.2 million with no bonus the following year, in recognition of the impact of Covid-19 on the industry.

The group’s former chair, Paul Walsh, who stepped down as a director in December, is a former member of David Cameron’s business advisory group. He donated £10,000 to the Conservative Party in 2010."

ErdaxwtXUAAx_Zl.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back