India

Sponsored Links
Must eat you up Boris is peeing all over Skeir in the polls. He’s completely clutching at straws now & reverted to lawyer mode. He’s like a robot.

You really are worried about Johnson's abject failure. :D

Sponsored Links
Everyone is amongst the worst death rate apart from 1 . Lol

The UN need to do an investigation on poverty and human rights violations in F*****

Scoundrels

closing mosques
Banning the burka
Poor refugee camp standards
Malnutrition in the above
Assaults
Plod brutality
Trump lives in Florida. What else did you expect?

You really should worry more about how Britain is doing, rather than moaning about France all the time.
It's his obsession with trolling. Trolls post offensive and inflammatory comments because they enjoy seeing the response of their intended target.
But transam claims to be ignoring me, so theoretically, and according to him, he can't see my responses.

So he's either a troll, or a liar.
My guess is that he's both.

It's also coincides with his usual trait of diverting attention away from the real problems by persistently concentrating on other issues.
The perpetual reference to grooming by Muslims was another perfect example of transam diverting attention away from where the real problems lie, in the church institutions.
His tactic and bigotry is mimicked by others, showing how dangerous transam is with his persistent radicalising. And how gullible others are by mimicking his bigotry and tactics.

Mind you malnutrition / starvation could go up in the UK as certain countries deliberately stop food stuffs coming into the UK ;)

yep tis our friends across the channel ;) Macreen
EU, and probably all other countries are happy to ship food to UK, especially now that UK has removed all border checks of food imports.
If UK get to such a desperate situation, I suspect there will be a UN led humanitarian effort to resolve the hunger crisis.

I dare say there might be a few ham sandwiches going spare. :whistle:

There won't be a shortage of milk, there's always the unicorn milk from the sunlit uplands.

Sponsored Links
Back