India

It's been fairly obvious for quite some time that some Countries under report or (under count) Covid deaths, which is a bad idea as it leads to a false sense of security and ultimately complacency. I hate to say it but I think India are reaping the result here. Other countries closer to home may have done the same and, if you take deaths due to lockdowns and cancelled health care etc, we probably have done as well.

Sponsored Links
Report from India on the news were they interviewed some fruitcake

apparently this COVID caper is not true it’s been deliberately put about by the government to deflect attention away from the farmers demos and grievances

no government would stoop that low

( apart from the French:mrgreen:)

Maybe India's terrible situation may persuade some that this "virus" is perhaps a bit worse than 'flu and that whilst the UK and other countries responses have been flawed, lockdown and draconian laws, passed under emergency powers have been necessary and it's not just some sort of control being exercised by said government's. But they probably won't as they're always right in their mind.
@ellal thinks it’s a "very low lethality of 'virus'". Obviously doesn’t watch or believe the news. (n)

Sponsored Links
https://thewire.in/government/pm-mo...ible-for-covid-second-wave-imas-navjot-dahiya

New Delhi: The national vice-president of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) Dr Navjot Dahiya has called Prime Minister Narendra Modi a ‘super spreader’ and blamed for the second wave of COVID-19.

“While the medical fraternity is trying hard to make people understand mandatory COVID norms, Prime Minister Modi did not hesitate to address big political rallies tossing all COVID norms in the air,” Dr Dahiya told The Tribune.

Apparently the actual number of actual deaths from this virus

could be 50% higher than the government there is reporting

reports on the radio that doctors and nurses have been attacked at one hospital ?

Many people have no health support at all, still many villages with no doctor to speak of. Tragic reality of life in other parts of the world.
We are very lucky to have such a good health service, and one that is free at the point of use.

no government would stoop that low

( apart from the French:mrgreen:)
We know how low ex-Nazi, ex war criminal politicians in Austria would stoop. They were imprisoned for their war crimes, then re-elected when they were released.

Many people have no health support at all, still many villages with no doctor to speak of. Tragic reality of life in other parts of the world.
We are very lucky to have such a good health service, and one that is free at the point of use.

It’s good that India can find the money for a space programme and nuclear weapons ;)

whilst millions defecate in the open

It’s good that India can find the money for a space programme and nuclear weapons ;)

whilst millions defecate in the open

The same can be said for us too - we spend billions on pointless projects while British children live in poverty, and families cannot afford to eat, and people can't afford to heat their homes.

Get off your ivory tower for once and be more critical of how your own country runs its affairs before slinging mud at another.

The same can be said for us too - we spend billions on pointless projects while British children live in poverty, and families cannot afford to eat, and people can't afford to heat their homes.

Get off your ivory tower for once and be more critical of how your own country runs its affairs before slinging mud at another.

U can say about most country’s how ever to compare the UK India what nonsense

millions are not defecating in the open due to a lack of toilets in the UK

not down here any way dunno about your area ?

how many Any are starving to death in the UK

or walk around bare foot

probably the most racist country on the planet ???

Last edited:
U can say about most country’s how ever to compare the UK India what nonsense

I am not comparing, you are. I just pointed out that no country spends as much on its people as it could

millions are not defecating in the open due to a lack of toilets in the UK

But if they could afford toilets, they would. What is your solution?

not down here any way dunno about your area ?

No, just the usual verbal diarrhoea

how many Any are starving to death in the UK

So that is when you take action, when a person dies? Bit late then, isn't it?
I know there is little point in answering this as you are one of those Brits that pretend everybody is wealthy and that there is no poverty. Nothing will change that.

or walk around bare foot

Not sure what your point is here - in hot countries, some people don't wear shoes, so they deserve to die? Um, what?

probably the most racist country on the planet ???

Yes, we probably are. But I thought that was the French? Or are they suddenly dropped into 3rd place?

I am not comparing, you are. I just pointed out that no country spends as much on its people as it could

But if they could afford toilets, they would. What is your solution?

No, just the usual verbal diarrhoea

So that is when you take action, when a person dies? Bit late then, isn't it?
I know there is little point in answering this as you are one of those Brits that pretend everybody is wealthy and that there is no poverty. Nothing will change that.

Not sure what your point is here - in hot countries, some people don't wear shoes, so they deserve to die? Um, what?

Yes, we probably are. But I thought that was the French? Or are they suddenly dropped into 3rd place?

Can’t be bothered to read yer entire post but I get the general gist
your the one who compared the UK to India
No surprise tbh your renowned for yer verbal s***e and anti UK stance

As For The F****h it would seem that it has upset the anti UK troll(s)

:p

utter rubbish. virtually no one is living in true poverty in the UK, Def of poverty is below 60% of average income, average income is 30k. People are claiming poverty now while clutching onto a £600 iPhone, and as for going hungry, we are one of the fattest nations on the planet. Our so called poverty can not even be remotely compared to India's poverty.

utter rubbish. virtually no one is living in true poverty in the UK, Def of poverty is below 60% of average income, average income is 30k. People are claiming poverty now while clutching onto a £600 iPhone, and as for going hungry, we are one of the fattest nations on the planet. Our so called poverty can not even be remotely compared to India's poverty.

exactly

That's a bit of a silly statement.

Yes we do spend millions/billions on vanity projects, but we have things like social care and the NHS, employment laws, our class system is almost deconstructed, women get treated mostly as equals, we have good sanitary systems, infrastructure etc which perhaps affords us to have these extras.

In India they have virtually none of that, yet they find the money to spend billions on nuclear missiles etc, then expect handouts aswell.

Another way of looking at it as an example I fancy buying a £1500 telly, I have some small debts which are manageable, nice house, car, 2x kids well fed and dressed etc, I don't have to buy the expensive telly, I could get a £150 Asda special, but I can afford a bit of luxury, however In order to afford it my son cannot have the latest ps5 or whatever.

Down the road, there is a family 10 in kids, that have a house, it's not well kept, the cars a clapped out banger, the family is not well fed, the kids are in clothes from a charity shop and are a size too small, they have debts they struggle to afford. They purchase a £1500 telly and expect government handouts to top up there 16hr a week job.

Those 2 scenarios provide similar (note the similar and not exact as it's not so black and white but provides the jist to my point) to comparing UK to India.

Sponsored Links
Back