Inequality in society

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Illegal immigration costs a pittance by comparison (£180 million) and is not in the same league as the greedy grasping Tories.

You don't know what illegal immigration costs because it's an illegal activity, and therefore there can be no reliable or comprehensive record of it.

However it will be a pittance when compared with the economic damage done by the millions of immigrants admitted by the Blair (and all the subsequent Blairite) governments.

You don't know what illegal immigration costs because it's an illegal activity
Nonsense. You are just confused about how we determine or even know that there are illegals. They have to be known about to incur a cost. The country has a clear idea what illegal immigrants cost the UK and it is massively dwarfed by Tory wastefulness and Tory greed. It isn't even worth discussing in the same sentence.

Last edited:
when compared with the economic damage done by the millions of immigrants admitted by the Blair (and all the subsequent Blairite) governments
Andy, I realise you have some rather strange beliefs, but why don’t you research a bit and find out actual facts and evidence.

The vast majority of the people that came over around 2004 onwards from Eastern Europe were young, healthy working age people.

They improved the UKs working to pensioner ratio

that means a benefit to tax revenue.

the data backs it up:

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac....s/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

Sponsored Links
I suspect that all the free loading lifestyle spongers have spoilt it for the genuine claimants.

Add the fact that the invasion of illegals is using up the funds paid by us all, and not contributing anything, so the social payments needs to be reigned in

the usual right wing bolox.
the Conservative party have brainwashed you so easily…..why is that Woody?

it’s odd how you never moan about Tory corruption…..it’s them that is using up all the funds.

They improved the UKs working to pensioner ratio

that means a benefit to tax revenue.

the data backs it up

You should know by now that I don't believe links and surveys; they are always biased. I believe what I see with my own eyes, and I haven't actually seen any of the miracles of immigration that you have, but then you live in isolated splendour away from it all.

How have immigrants improved pensions? The state pension's value in real terms is now always in decline, and the pension age has been pushed back a few times recently and is likely to continue to do so.

Immigrants grow old too and will draw pensions - surely that negates their being here contributing to the pension fund in the first place, if in fact they have contributed (remember, many of them work in the black economy and send much of their money back home).

Assuming now that all these immigrants are necessary, let's look at what has happened as a result of that necessity: Ten million people have arrived in a short space of time. You now struggle to get a doctor's appointment; the road network is frequently at a standstill, ugly gardenless houses are being built on every spare green patch and crime is rife. Life in general is less pleasant. The latest effect is that upon fuel supply. Imagine what petrol, gas and electric would cost if we had 10 million fewer mouths to feed.

Y I believe what I see with my own eyes
Lol.

"The most recent Government data show that EEA nationals pay more in income taxes and national insurance contributions than they receive in tax credits and child benefit.."

How did we jump from illegal immigrants to EU nationals?
Its not just benefits, its healthcare, crime, boarders, housing stock etc etc. Estimates are as high as 800,000 people here illegally.

Republicans think they can make society more equal by getting rid of the Royal Family. They are wrong.

You should know by now that I don't believe links and surveys
yes you arent interested in facts and evidence

you arent interested in learning, only repeating what you want to believe

How have immigrants improved pensions?
strawman -I said working age immigrants improve the working to retired ratio, thus increasing tax revenue

You now struggle to get a doctor's appointment
nothing to do with immigrants everything to do with right wing politics

you believe in free markets and small state

yet you are complaining about poor public services -if you voted Labour you would get better public services

the road network is frequently at a standstill, ugly gardenless houses are being built on every spare green patch and crime is rife. Life in general is less pleasant.
and you want to blame that on immigrants.

the reality is those things are the result of capitalism: decades of neo liberalism started with Thatcher

Do you not understand that free market capitalism is what drives the economy -and all those Amazon warehouses, Costa coffee shops, care homes, hospitals, farms, meat processors -they all need working age immigrants

by the way poverty is what drives crime

inequality that is created by capitalism fuels crime

you are literally arguing against what you believe in -the Conservatives have led you to that position by decades of gaslighting

stop reading the Daily Mail

the reality is those things are the result of capitalism: decades of neo liberalism started with Thatcher

yet you are complaining about poor public services -if you voted Labour you would get better public services

Labour were in power for one of those post-Thatcher decades; what did they do about this "neo liberalism"?

Sponsored Links
Back