Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

He might even educate us as to why European countries direct illegal immigrants to the channel ports, instead of encouraging them to claim asylum in their countries.
AFAIK it's EU "law" for asylum to be granted by the first country at which the seeker arrives. Not quite sure how these peoples manage to get right across several countries by land without actually being on land. :confused: Thus the UK should hardly ever be a potential host nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
He might even educate us as to why European countries direct illegal immigrants to the channel ports, instead of encouraging them to claim asylum in their countries.
AFAIK it's EU "law" for asylum to be granted by the first country at which the seeker arrives. Not quite sure how these peoples manage to get right across several countries by land without actually being on land. :confused: Thus the UK should hardly ever be a potential host nation.

I think we all know why they go to the trouble of travelling through several other countries before gracing us with their presence! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
On that locked thread rogue one of his post's claims to have seen the site go downhill over the past year yet it says he only joined last month which beg's the question why the name change and who were you before :?:

Why does he continually label a lot of us "racist"
I don't recall calling you particulaly a racist. I might have called you a half-wit, fly-fiddler, and a few other things, but racist, no. Unless you associate yourself with whitespirit who is evidently racist and doesn't even realise it. Or if he does, then he is intentionally making racist comments. :eek:
So, he's a fool or a racist. :rolleyes:
And as for you dumping your old window frames in some layby....well. :LOL: :LOL:

when we say we're worried about the amount of immigration into this small island? Yes, I'm worried about it, as are many others. This doesn't make me or the others racist in the least.
It does when you can't express your concerns without recourse to racially motivated abuse and comments.

We're worried about our jobs, our future and worried for our children and our children's children.
A typical UKIP supporter, according to the profiling of voters.
I believe UKIP supporters are "comfortable nostalgic", "long-term despair", or "hard-pressed anxiety".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26689333
Are you a "long-term despair" or a "hard-pressed anxiety"? :LOL: :LOL:

Often religion comes up in the course of threads. RH sees nothing but intolerance when we dare mention the "religion of peace" Yes,, the same one which preaches jihad against the kaffirs.(look it up RH, before you respond)
You mean "often us racists bring up religion in the course of threads". Just like you have again, and this time quoted something from the Somalia On-Line website. :rolleyes: as though it's typical of Islam.
Jihad has been formally declared against the kaffirs and their munafiq supports. May Allah bring victory to the true Hezbollah. Ameen
……………………………..

MOGADISHU, Oct 9 (Reuters) – Somalia’s powerful Islamists on Monday declared holy war against Horn of Africa rival Ethiopia, which they accused of invading Somalia to prop up the shaky interim government.

“Starting from today, we have declared jihad against Ethiopia,” Islamist leader Sheikh Sharif Ahmed told a news conference, while wearing combat fatigues and clutching an AK-47 assault rifle.
http://www.somaliaonline.com/commun...are-jihad-fi-sabil-allah-against-the-kaffirs/
You might want to believe that it is typical of Islam, that's your prerogative, but when you peddle your racist views as fact, then you deserve the label "racist".

He continually questions my whereabouts in the country, whilst claiming to live in the one European country that has banned the burkha.
Here we go again, more misrepresentation of facts. :rolleyes:
France did not ban the burka! Although this would not be allowed in public:
You'll need to look it up as to why it would not be allowed. :rolleyes:

If he does live in France, then it's obvious their ways have not rubbed off on him, yet. ;) ;)
I suspect that it's quite the reverse. France is, IMO, a much more egalitarian society than UK

I'm sure we'd all like to mass debate over that picture.

We're worried about our jobs, our future and worried for our children and our children's children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26689333
Are you a "long-term despair" or a "hard-pressed anxiety"? :LOL: :LOL:
I thought I'd copy/paste this for you:
4. Hard-pressed Anxiety: "Pessimistic & insecure, these people want more help from government and resent competition for that help particularly from new-comers."

5. Long-term Despair: "Many are serial strugglers; angry & alienated they feel little or no stake in the country or that anyone stands up for them."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
By those definitons and your assertion that you care for the country, I deduce that you are a "hard-pressed anxiety" case. Pessimistic and insecure. :LOL: :LOL:

RH, you have too many words in your first sentence.

Is that the only picky you have, or are there more in the series?
;) ;)

RH, you have too many words in your first sentence.

Is that the only picky you have, or are there more in the series?
;) ;)
I just checked that that link to ebay works, and I noticed that there is one watcher for that item..................c'mon own up. Who is it! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back