Intergas...but which...

Sponsored Links
I haven't proven me wrong on anything.

About the Intergas. On DHW only it is quite inefficient to others.

Hmmm is it?

Are you aware it's rated at 95.8% efficiency for hot water?

How many boilers are more efficient??

I wonder how efficient the one with the built in recovery unit is - or perhaps I already know

You just keep embarrassing yourself (y)

Just one example of you being schooled. You keep making statements with no evidence to back them up..................

What Intergas 40kw are you talking about?

My cylinder fills the bath at 18 litres a minute at 48 degrees celcius. Will the Modena?
How childish. 16.4 litres a minute will fill a bath up with no problems at all. No one will complain about the filling time. The Ferroli will deliver 984 litres of hot water in an hour.

The Intergas 36/40 is 40kW with a lousy DHW delivery at 13 litres per minute and with poor low level modulation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How childish. 16.4 litres a minute will fill a bath up with no problems at all. No one will complain about the filling time. The Ferroli will deliver 984 litres of hot water in an hour.

The Intergas 36/40 is 40kW with a lousy DHW delivery and with poor modulation.

It's only childish in your eyes because, yet again it proves you are ignorant.

It is a 40kw boiler to heating. 36kw to hot water.

Idiot.

If you're going to say a product is crap over another based on performance... At least chose a pair of models that have the same published performance figures.

Otherwise you're just highlighting your own idiocy.

Come on stay focused...... What specific Intergas model are you comparing with the Modena?
The best DHW delivery on the Intergas available in the UK is 13 litres a minute even with the 36/40 40 kW model. As for Razor, I am not going to trawl through Intergas bumph to get the figures. A boiler at 36-40 kW delivering 13 litres/min and one at 38kW (Modena) delivering 16.4 litres/minute. This will tell you that one is highly efficient and the other very low in efficiency on DHW delivery. You don't need to be too bright to figure that one out. If they were 95% efficient the 36kW model would be delivering around 15 litres per min. It doesn't.

The 24kW Intergas delivers only 8.5 litres /min. You would need to run around the shower to get wet with that one.

If you're going to say a product is crap over another based on performance... At least chose a pair of models that have the same published performance figures.

Otherwise you're just highlighting your own idiocy.
MR Robinson, you have been pulled up about your stupidity and personality defects many times on this thread. The fact is the current Intergas combi range in the UK is seriously lagging. Others have raced ahead - the Modena is the flagship in DHW delivery, quality and simplicity. The new Intergas range to come out may address the deficiencies of the existing lack-lustre Intergas range, but it will only be a catch up. And I am sure they will be in the upper price bracket. And people like you and razor are involved so a real put off.

So the crux of hard on's argument is a 38kw boiler outputs more water than a 36kw boiler and to Hell with the fact that for more than 30 pages of waffle he can't bring himself to admit that he's been climing9itnwas a 40kw boiler instead.

What a muppet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back