Is it worthwhile having an dedicated AV circuit ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Clearly he doesn't. I saw some great snake oil on FB a while ago but for the life of me I can't find it.

This company are selling essentially anti static wipes that you're supposed to wipe over MCBs and the CU lid. This aligns the electrons in a more energy efficient way and saves you money.

About £45 a time

What a helpful product.
c4-Blk-873-Yishun-St.jpg

I was totally gonna buy that, until I saw in the promo video application instructions section the words said "apply from left to right" and the dude was clearly wiping from right to left. Obviously this means he's a bullshitter. What a shame for such a promising looking product

Oh well, back to the solar panel idea..

A Clean Earth is taken from an electrically quiet source of Ground potential, sometimes a Ground rod. This provides the Earth to the equipment but NOT to the cable / socket fixing screws / back box.
You mean like this (American example)?
Quietearth.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back