Is my meter letting by?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did a tightness test with my digital manometer and my pressure off the U6 meter after stabilization was 26.70mb and had risen to 27.40mb after 2min test.
What pressure does the regulator lock-up on NG?
Is my meter regulator letting by, or have overlooked something?
Everything was turned off during tests.
Kane 425 tester, certificate 2 weeks old.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
methinks somebody is having a
giraffe1.gif

If you haven't grasped let-by then you sure won't understand FGA so you may as well stick the Kane on fleabay. Gawd 'elp us (and the industry) if you're actually registered. :eek:

No No surely this should be taken seriously.
surely the poster should be told to phone transco/networks, tell them the results of his test and Im sure they will be only too pleased to pop round and confirm his suspicions :D

There is only one definite way to confirm let by.

Who's going to be the one to tell him :eek:

Well done for assisting the unregistered...but it still doesn't give the let-by pressure :)

Not just the unregistered who don`t know how to do letby .Transco mates get one every few weeks . I have put gauge on and the pressure slowly rises till it gets to around low/mid 20`s mb so ECV must be passing.
Eh usually NO

Try answering the OP's question rather than turning this forum into some jolly old boys club ... It's for DIY'ers AFAIA.

MW

sorry no
the piece of kit that the op has, he clearly doesnt know how to use.
leads one to think how did it fall into his hands?
coming on here and asking questions regarding how to use it makes us all feel uncomfortable.

Try answering the OP's question rather than turning this forum into some jolly old boys club ... It's for DIY'ers AFAIA.

MW

The Op is a danger, if you had a clue you would know that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back