ISIS documentary

JBR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That explains why so many of our 'disillusioned' muslims choose to go and join ISIS.

I'm just watching a documentary on that very subject and it has just been announced that these 'converts' receive free housing, money, food and medical care.

Read quickly before this is deleted. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That explains why so many of our 'disillusioned' muslims choose to go and join ISIS.

I'm just watching a documentary on that very subject and it has just been announced that these 'converts' receive free housing, money, food and medical care.

Read quickly before this is deleted. :rolleyes:

it's to entice them whether that happens or not is a different matter
remember they were being indoctrinated and groomed in a similar way to how religious cults carry on
also they are going as "wife " material so would expect their husband to take care off them

this thread will only be removed if people act like children or immature adults ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
this thread will only be remove iff people act like children or immature adults ;) ;)

Gotcha....ffs no one mention bhurkas or long coats.
not actually relevant to mention dress in this context
you don't comment on what other groups wear
its only when people try and demonise a choice off attire that these problems happen
an item off clothing can never ever be a problem its others reaction rightly or wrongly that causes the problem ;)

This isn't supposed to be controversial but I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing (for us) that some of these people want to go and join ISIS. If they are of the mind to travel a long distance to join a terrorist group do we really want them living amongst us?

This isn't supposed to be controversial but I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing (for us) that some of these people want to go and join ISIS. If they are of the mind to travel a long distance to join a terrorist group do we really want them living amongst us?

they are specifically told they are a peaceful group and any atrocities are propaganda off the west

well worth watching regardless off views
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05qq4c0/this-world-britains-jihadi-brides

I don't understand why these people get the publicity in the first place. They are not a 'state' they are merely terrorists.

they are specifically told they are a peaceful group and any atrocities are propaganda off the west
I don't doubt that but these are intelligent people with the means to make informed decisions. The decision made is to travel and join a terrorist group with the specific intention of carrying out terrorist activities.

thats the point they dont think they are joining a terrorist group
they think they are helping against an evil oppressing enemy

The more the merrier. However, as I've said earlier, don't let them back in.

Pointless, I know, as everyone and his son can get into this country one way or another.

You can't search internet and news reports without coming across terrorist atrocities - it's full of it. What you are saying is they ignore the overwhelming content and focus solely on the highly unlikely peace loving utopia. And if you are correct why did one of them say they would practice chopping off heads on chickens? Ignoring the obvious because it doesn't sound nice doesn't help here. The reality is a lot of these people travel because they are attracted by the excitement of the terrorist violence. If they find it so easy to revert to violence in this way I'd rather they did it there than here.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
off course some are twisted and evil
but you take any teenager with hormones all over the place then some are fooled and moulded

Of course, that's why Christians generally give birth to little Christians, and Muslims to Muslims etc.

I read somewhere that it's estimated that by 2050, Christians will still outnumber Muslims, but that this will probably no longer be the case by the turn of the century.

Sponsored Links
Back