Jab Or No Jab?

As I’ve said before paracetamol is just an ingredient of calpol.
That like asking how many people died through alcohol abuse and then posting a link to the amount of people who drowned as there is water in alcohol.
That is... stupid.

The analogy you're looking for is asking how many people died from drinking Stella, then being given the stats for people who died from alcohol.

The fact that there are other ingredients would only be relevant if you think that they might be dangerous, which with your track record isn't impossible.

Sponsored Links
I know a lot of carers through having a family in the NHS, and two are currently breastfeeding. They have decided - intelligently - that they do not want to be vaccinated while they are still passing on fluids to their newborns. Because of this decision, they are now unemployed as pregnancy doesn't count as a medical exemption.
Could they not get a MAT B1 certificate to use for a while?

That is... stupid.

The analogy you're looking for is asking how many people died from drinking Stella, then being given the stats for people who died from alcohol.

The fact that there are other ingredients would only be relevant if you think that they might be dangerous, which with your track record isn't impossible.
No what is stupid is noseall saying that the jab is harmless and also saying that it is no more dangerous than calpol.
So when I asked how many deaths ,severe reactions there has been from calpol people then provide links etc regarding deaths from paracetamol.
Paracetamol is 1 ingredient of calpol .

Sponsored Links
I know a lot of carers through having a family in the NHS, and two are currently breastfeeding. They have decided - intelligently - that they do not want to be vaccinated while they are still passing on fluids to their newborns. Because of this decision, they are now unemployed as pregnancy doesn't count as a medical exemption.
That's an interesting viewpoint as one of the advantages to breastfeeding is how it passes on antibodies to your child.

It's clearly a bit late but Covid can be very serious for pregnant women.
https://inews.co.uk/news/covid-one-...-uk-nine-day-old-baby-daughter-mother-1290177

Last edited:
amost?

can you provide the data
It's 'almost' btw...

I think it’s not an unreasonable argument to say people who work with the vulnerable should ensure they do all they can to minimise risk of infection spread.

"Fully vaccinated adults can carry the same amount of coronavirus as those who are unvaccinated, according to a new study.
Researchers from the University of Oxford found the viral load reduction can be wiped out by the Delta variant which is now dominant in the UK."

Is this the same Oxford that helped develop that 'jab' in the first place? :rolleyes:

according to a new study

It was published nearly two months ago, hardly new, but shows how dangerous the Delta strain is. It also states "SARS-CoV-2 vaccination still reduces new infections", so less likely to catch it if you take the harmless vaccine.

Could they not get a MAT B1 certificate to use for a while?

Unfortunately they aren't accepted. Those at the top deemed the vaccines to be safe for pregnant women and newborns alike, so those certificates aren't valid -- the homes (one is private one is council-owned) have been really clear/blunt on it.

My partner is in her second trimester (she's a nurse). When she went for the first jab a GP recommended she didn't have it, then when it was raised at her trust there was a huge teams meeting and very senior people confirmed it is not mandatory and that they understand concerns. Now they have said it is safe and they are having 1-1s with any staff members who reject the jab and it goes on their HR record.

It was published nearly two months ago, hardly new, but shows how dangerous the Delta strain is. It also states "SARS-CoV-2 vaccination still reduces new infections", so less likely to catch it if you take the harmless vaccine.
Define harmless...

And research doesn't say you are less likely to catch the 'virus', but according to the figures you are apparently less likely to get more sick...

Of course that applies to the tiny percentage of those who catch the virus' and end up very ill apparently...

Meanwhile the whole healthcare system is being torn apart and treatable illnesses are not being treated!

Unfortunately they aren't accepted. Those at the top deemed the vaccines to be safe for pregnant women and newborns alike, so those certificates aren't valid -- the homes (one is private one is council-owned) have been really clear/blunt on it.

My partner is in her second trimester (she's a nurse). When she went for the first jab a GP recommended she didn't have it, then when it was raised at her trust there was a huge teams meeting and very senior people confirmed it is not mandatory and that they understand concerns. Now they have said it is safe and they are having 1-1s with any staff members who reject the jab and it goes on their HR record.
Some people don't seem to understand that what your partner is going through is forced medication through coercion...

I hope she/he sticks to their guns and tells them to do one!

Meanwhile the whole healthcare system is being torn apart and treatable illnesses are not being treated!
Yeah, I hear the system is now being blocked mainly by the unjabbed. The jabbed tend to not need hospital treatment these days.. ..

Sponsored Links
Back