Jab Or No Jab?

Sponsored Links
It’s not gene therapy.

More bolox doing the rounds on social media.

it’s not gene therapy
so you now know more than the president of the drug company that makes it

so you now know more than the president of the drug company that makes it
Eh?

Why is it the anti-vaxxers are cut from the same cloth? You can look at threads on a forum and know which ones are going to spout their BS nonsense.

Eh?

Why is it the anti-vaxxers are cut from the same cloth? You can look at threads on a forum and know which ones are going to spout their BS nonsense.
look at who it is thats actually speaking in the video

Sponsored Links
And it’s not latest research, it was published in August
Plenty of other research out there...

But rabid jabbers probably think a report an hour ago is 'out of date' :rolleyes:

Unless of course it says what they want to believe!

How did it go with your understanding of the 'out of date' reports regarding the repercussions of brexit before you put your pencil mark in that wrong box?

It's a pity that you could not carry out a human experiment whereby you had thousands of anti-vaxx nutters v's the sensible and see how those results play out.
Corrected for you...

'It's a pity that you could not carry out a human experiment whereby you had thousands of rabid jabbers v's the sensible and see how those results play out.'

Although that human experiment is actually already ongoing (n)

How do you get this booster jab ?

do you have to
Be called in or invited ? Or can you just turn up to one of the jab
Centres ????

I had my first two at the surgery, they sent me a message to ring to arrange an appointment for the boost- rang, made and had it last week. I had NHS invites too and an invite from NHS for the booster, but local surgery is easier for me. Pneumonia jab this week, shingles jabs in the pipeline (they have to get that in specially for me), IV iron in the pipeline, aranesp booked for 24th.

I had a sore arm after mine. My wife had a mild headache. Are they the reactions you refer to? You're surely not worried about a sore arm and a mild headache are you?

No pain from 1 or 2, but the booster did have my arm sore enough to wake me from a deep sleep when turned over onto it, during that one night. I suffered no arm pain and felt nothing, unless pressure was applied to the spot. The booster was a slightly different Pfizer formula, to the earlier ones.

Sponsored Links
Back