Jab Or No Jab?

I'm not sure anyone died of allergic reactions, they realised they could happen quite early and they're easy to treat.

There are some rare adverse reactions for each of the vaccines we use in the UK, but they're very rare, only a few in a million.
Easy to treat, but you need to be damn quick. I was in hospital to have an IM injection. I suffered an anaphylactic reaction and it stopped my heart. Apparently the nurses called the crash team and they were there under a minute.

Any more I was told and they may not have been able to resuscitate me.

Sponsored Links
In the sense that it shovels money into the pockets of the rich, and has no concern for the poor or the workers.

Marcus Radford is not a Tory MP.

Iain Smith is.

Sponsored Links
In what way is the current government "right-wing"?

they push for private sector not public sector
they push for NHS privatisation
they believe in free markets

the rich fund the Tory party to ensure the wealth stays with the wealthy

what so you think right wing means

Anyone seen the Tesco advert? Apparently it is sending the anti-vaxxer COVID hoax into a tizzy because they believe in Santa, but not COVID or its' effects

Sensible Santa.jpg

Y'know, if the anti-vaxxers and COVID hoaxers won't be shopping there it's bound to be safer for the 70%+ of the population who are showing a bit of common sense. Here it is (the Santa bit is at 0:46 onwards):

9.9k morons vs 946 sensibles at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
In the sense that it shovels money into the pockets of the rich, and has no concern for the poor or the workers.

That's the loony left's definition of right-wing, and it isn't correct.

Tory MP's can't get by on £82,000 a year plus allowances and expenses. They have to take hundreds of thousands of pounds in backhanders to promote the interests of their paymasters.

Tory MPs think that a 1% pay rise (less than inflation) is sufficient for nurses and other public servants.

Sponsored Links
Back